Baby Problems

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
mikeg313

Baby Problems

Postby mikeg313 » 20 Mar 2013 02:54

This is only part of a dream, as usual, but it seems that I only remember traumatic parts like this one.

I am in a building made from lumber and accidentally step on something slightly pink. What was it? It seemed sticky and stretchable. Then another on the floor only to realize it came from a part of a baby. So I quickly held the baby and placed it on a glass counter. I called my wife to explain. When I turn to see the baby, he was slowly passing through the glass. And so I panic and tried to figure out how to remove this baby from within the counter. The only way was to let it pass through by itself.

These are my normal dreams

Another was, I found myself in my yard which was covered by hundreds of cats. SO I began to pick them up by the loads and throw them away from my yard. At the same time workers were cutting all my fruit trees so I approached them only to find them with my xbox . So we fought and I managed to get it back, but damaged.

strange when i dont own an xbox.

taniaaust1

Re: Baby Problems

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Mar 2013 10:20

mikeg313 wrote:This is only part of a dream, as usual, but it seems that I only remember traumatic parts like this one.

I am in a building made from lumber and accidentally step on something slightly pink. What was it? It seemed sticky and stretchable. Then another on the floor only to realize it came from a part of a baby. So I quickly held the baby and placed it on a glass counter. I called my wife to explain. When I turn to see the baby, he was slowly passing through the glass. And so I panic and tried to figure out how to remove this baby from within the counter. The only way was to let it pass through by itself.

It may represent something new in your life which has to go or is going throu a fragile process but one you cant do much yourself about. You will have to stand back while this occurs. You wont be comfortable with the whole thing.

Another was, I found myself in my yard which was covered by hundreds of cats. SO I began to pick them up by the loads and throw them away from my yard. At the same time workers were cutting all my fruit trees so I approached them only to find them with my xbox . So we fought and I managed to get it back, but damaged.

If this was my dream I'd be thinking.. Loss of healthy abundance or loss of something which was good for you. This could have something to do with you throwing those cats away... cats can represent insight into things (as cats see well in the dark), so with throwing these. you loose good insight. Wanting the xbox....You are putting importance on trival things.. wanting to play... while loosing important things in life.

The damaged xbox and the cut down trees may represent you.

I'd take this dream as a warning.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 21 Mar 2013 02:10

You might be right as I am currently going through a difficult time, but the xbox might represent the fact that i do not want nothing damaged right now because i cant afford to replace it. But yes, I will possibly heed its warning. Thanks taniaaust1

mia

Postby mia » 11 Apr 2013 03:56

Good thoughts on interpretation there taniaaust1; especially about the cats. Love it. Sure makes sense.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 Apr 2013 17:28

Me personnaly. i think that you have a stress, you have forget to do somethings and time is going, or maybe you didnt complet some things.

I dont if it help??
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 19 Jun 2013 11:12

This dream is wonderful and exciting.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Jul 2013 04:56

I mentioned in March that i had an xbox in my dream. Well strangley enough, althoughi could not afford one, a friend gave me one with many games. I was shocked at the gift he gave me as it was so unexpected. Then I read the above. Strange coincidence?

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”