Govermental Lucid Dream Simulator?!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
James

Govermental Lucid Dream Simulator?!

Postby James » 21 Mar 2013 16:52

Most of my dreams are so vivid that I don't really post most of them unless they have that little extra special something, like this one...
(I refer to myself as 'I' but it doesnt feel like I am in controll, rather watching someone's experience up untill part 2)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Part 1) I am driving a lorry towards a building, and soon I smash through the gate. There is another man with me. We both jump out and shoot some guards, then we break down a door to a room.
In the room there is a table, but we are both drawn to a briefcase on the table. All of a sudden there is a crash from beyond the door so I run out to investigate, but there is nothing there. I return to the room to find the man and the briefcase gone. Outside I see him fleeing.
I shoot him.

Part 2) I am in my room suddenly with the briefcase im my hand so I sit on my bed and open it. Inside is a laptop connected to a headset, the laptop is labelled: LUCID DREAM SIMULATOR 2.0.1
Curious, I wear the headset and then open the laptop. There is a loading bar on the screen, which slowly starts filling and as it does I gradually feel sleepier...
and sleepier...
I look up.. at the screen.... it is at 84%...
I fall asleep.

Part 3) I am by a castle and instantly know this is a dream, I also recognise the scenary. I am by a castle (called Lumbridge (from a game I play called Runescape)). I attempt to talk to a dream character, but as I approach one I 'wake up' to myself in my room with the headset on my head and the laptop on my lap. The dream soon fades.

:D

I wouldn't class this as a lucid dream, rather a lucid dream within a dream so I congratulate my dreamer self! :3

[ Post made via some sort of electronic device ] Image
Was it worth it?

taniaaust1

Re: Govermental Lucid Dream Simulator?!

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Mar 2013 01:01

Or maybe it could of been the actual unconscious dreaming self dreaming it was LDing (rather then your normal waking self knowing its dreaming) seeing it had dreamed there was a LD stimulator and dreamed of you going to sleep then dreamed you knew you were dreaming.

Its good thou as even if it wasnt your waking self aware you were dreaming.. your subconsciousness is trying to do all it can to make you aware.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Re: Govermental Lucid Dream Simulator?!

Postby Je-Je » 09 Apr 2013 09:49

Code: Select all

Part 2) I am in my room suddenly with the briefcase im my hand so I sit on my bed and open it. Inside is a laptop connected to a headset, the laptop is labelled: LUCID DREAM SIMULATOR 2.0.1
Curious, I wear the headset and then open the laptop. There is a loading bar on the screen, which slowly starts filling and as it does I gradually feel sleepier...
and sleepier...
I look up.. at the screen.... it is at 84%...
I fall asleep.

WOOW, it must have been amazing. :mrgreen:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”