Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby Summerlander » 12 Mar 2013 15:24

Indeed ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 13 Mar 2013 19:23

Summerlander wrote:Seven billion people on the planet, spending a great portion of their lives sleeping and their brains generating an even greater number of dreams. Many dreamers tag those coincidental dreams with great significance whilst overlooking the majority of the dreaming that doesn't fit with anything. Verdict: self-delusion by confirmation bias.

Good Point!

I agree that we all have many dreams throughout the night. Many of my dreams are like movies. Some are nightmares of my fears, but over 40+ years my dreams have guided those who listened as well as myself even if those believe its delusional. Those that laughed at my crazy dreams, I ended up laughing back. You first have to believe in the spirit leaving the body (life after death) because as a spirit, the natural laws do not apply, like time and weight. I believe when we enter a deep dream, part of our spirit leaves this physical world. That's when we all can move around freely in time and space, visit places we have never been or see people we have never met or even enter other people dreams.The possibility is endless.

I think if I had thousands of dreams per night then I would believe its not precog because I have so many dreams that I can coincide real events to my dreams all day long, then that would be boring and pointless.But if you can dream that your friends dog gets run over and a week later it happens, then is'nt this questionable?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Mar 2013 12:32

But if you can dream that your friends dog gets run over and a week later it happens, then is'nt this questionable?

Subconsciously, you know more than you realise. Your mind, on a deep level, has probably been musing over the high probability of the dog getting run over. You don't have to associate your dreaming with an actual future even. The subconscious mind can do wild guessing. These things happen. Again what about those dreams that never come true? :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

R99

Postby R99 » 14 Mar 2013 13:40

Summerlander wrote:
But if you can dream that your friends dog gets run over and a week later it happens, then is'nt this questionable?

Subconsciously, you know more than you realise. Your mind, on a deep level, has probably been musing over the high probability of the dog getting run over. You don't have to associate your dreaming with an actual future even. The subconscious mind can do wild guessing. These things happen. Again what about those dreams that never come true? :mrgreen:

if ur mind does a "wild guzzing" as u say, and it comes true. is that means we need to ignore. well thats cool theory from u. every one have a mind, but it doesnt mean that everybody mind works as one. it differs. i am not saying every dream mean something. most of 'em comes from our concerns and thinking style. u r right that subconscious knows more than we think. and he is just alarming us about it thats all. if u dont want to pay attention to it, its OK. but others thinking in different way people like mikeg313 they often dreams this kind of dreams that cannot be ignored, coz it all connects with people they know. am just putting this in my way thats all.
I see the Truth now.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Mar 2013 20:34

Wild guzzing? :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

R99

Postby R99 » 15 Mar 2013 06:14

Summerlander wrote:Wild guzzing? :mrgreen:

thats wat u said, cool word huh :idea:
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Mar 2013 09:02

mikeg313 wrote: But if you can dream that your friends dog gets run over and a week later it happens, then is'nt this questionable?

I'd question that unless when I had the dream where I had a very strong feeling it was going to come true (in which cause I'd had gone around to my friends place urging her/him to keep the dog well locked up to try to prevent this dream). I also would believe it was true and not just a coincidence if I'd seen exactly where the dog was hit and what exactly hit the dog.. eg a red van or type of car etc. otherwise I would put that car hitting dog dream down to coincidence. i like to have something more to prove something isnt a coincidence. A week too is quite a while after having such a dream .. the longer the length of time.. the more likely it to be a coincidence as after all that dog has to die in some way, some day. What percent of dogs get hit by cars?

I would thou think over this dream and wonder if it may of been coincidence or not thou but would never know unless there were other things pointing to it probably being more then coincidence rather then just a vague dream of dog gets hit by a random unknown car.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 18 Mar 2013 04:57

taniaaust1 wrote:I would thou think over this dream and wonder if it may of been coincidence or not thou but would never know unless there were other things pointing to it probably being more then coincidence rather then just a vague dream of dog gets hit by a random unknown car.

This dream had been the second dream that felt different and so once again I had told a friend. The first being the Arm Break. But why the timing of the dream and the actual event.

I have dreamed about wining the lotto and living in a mansion but knew to disregard this as just a dream, yet some dreams have caused me to choose different paths and perhaps in this way maybe it is self-delusional but I feel happier in the choices that I had made. eg the crash in mexico with my son. By him not going, I hope i have changed it for everyone else that was in the dream otherwise kids will get hurt, but i can not prevent them from going, i just will have to hold my breath and hope i am self-delusional. Also you mention that the longer time passes it eventually becomes coincidence, but i see time lines so I can give it a date rather than wait until coincidence takes over.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Mar 2013 14:35

mikeg313 wrote: This dream had been the second dream that felt different and so once again I had told a friend. The first being the Arm Break. But why the timing of the dream and the actual event.

the fact that precog dreams can have a completely different feel to normal dreams, does help tell them apart :)

Also you mention that the longer time passes it eventually becomes coincidence, but i see time lines so I can give it a date rather than wait until coincidence takes over.

If you are aware of dates things are going to occur, it does make coincidences less likely :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 22 Mar 2013 03:01

Summerlander wrote: Again what about those dreams that never come true? :mrgreen:

My dreams that never come true I am glad of. Most of my dreams are dislocated and border on fiction where physics can not possibly exist. Like the dream I had where I squashed pink gue that belonged to a baby. Those dreams dont make sense and therefore can not happen in the real world. But when I dream, and all the elements seem real enough, then its precog, as I have noted many times over. It has become a tool for myself and others, those who listen, that is.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”