-

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
izakruud

-

Postby izakruud » 21 Mar 2013 17:21

-
Last edited by izakruud on 20 Apr 2016 02:48, edited 1 time in total.

taniaaust1

Re: 2nd lucid dream & HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Mar 2013 00:55

anyways I thought" What can I do, now that I'm lucid?" And I wanted to do so much and I started with flying. I cannot fly for the life of me!!! (NOTE: I tried about everything.... Had someone give me a magic wand that makes me flew, cast 'a spell' on me, and just trying to fly by myself. I can't do it, it's impossible for me. Will someone help me?) So I asked kaben to tap me and say "you can fly" with a magic wand, and he stabbed me! I was liek wtf, man! And he wanted to kill me. (Throughout the whole dream)

LOL so funny :lol: . Great second LD by the way.

I do thou have some good news for what I think happened in your case (which is a bit different to the situation which causes many not to be able to fly in LD). The symbolics you were getting including not being able to fly were all due to your currently life situation and hence why that guy also stabbed and tried to kill you and it was also night (I knew it was night in your dream even before you said that due to how the symbolics were heading).. also the cave thing too was related, quite logical the subconsciousness manifested that too in your situation. (All symbolics to current life stuff going on).

You may well find you can easily "fly" once your life situation changes. I suggest to actually leave trying to fly till your life situations improve some otherwise a lot of failure may end up programming your waking consciousness brain which will then impact on the subconscious brain.. and then you may have the issue that many do that they cant fly.

note my reply is specifically to this thread poster and what I said isnt relevant to most others. (most I'd say to keep trying but his/her situation is different due to the cause of the not being able to fly issue).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

izakruud

Postby izakruud » 22 Mar 2013 03:42

taniaaust1 wrote:
anyways I thought" What can I do, now that I'm lucid?" And I wanted to do so much and I started with flying. I cannot fly for the life of me!!! (NOTE: I tried about everything.... Had someone give me a magic wand that makes me flew, cast 'a spell' on me, and just trying to fly by myself. I can't do it, it's impossible for me. Will someone help me?) So I asked kaben to tap me and say "you can fly" with a magic wand, and he stabbed me! I was liek wtf, man! And he wanted to kill me. (Throughout the whole dream)

LOL so funny :lol: . Great second LD by the way.

I do thou have some good news for what I think happened in your case (which is a bit different to the situation which causes many not to be able to fly in LD). The symbolics you were getting including not being able to fly were all due to your currently life situation and hence why that guy also stabbed and tried to kill you and it was also night (I knew it was night in your dream even before you said that due to how the symbolics were heading).. also the cave thing too was related, quite logical the subconsciousness manifested that too in your situation. (All symbolics to current life stuff going on).

You may well find you can easily "fly" once your life situation changes. I suggest to actually leave trying to fly till your life situations improve some otherwise a lot of failure may end up programming your waking consciousness brain which will then impact on the subconscious brain.. and then you may have the issue that many do that they cant fly.

note my reply is specifically to this thread poster and what I said isnt relevant to most others. (most I'd say to keep trying but his/her situation is different due to the cause of the not being able to fly issue).

Very interesting post bud, thank you! Now will you please tell me the symbolics? What hinted to you that it was bad? Like what sort of things could be wrong in my life I could change in order for me to be able to be free. TO fly like a bird....? Thanks so much, comrade! I really wanna grab my girl and fly away next time!

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 22 Mar 2013 12:42

izakruud wrote:Now will you please tell me the symbolics? What hinted to you that it was bad? Like what sort of things could be wrong in my life I could change in order for me to be able to be free.

Well, no one can know for sure what is wrong or bad in your life. Remember; it's your life! Just take a moment right now, and think about something which have recently happened in your life that you consider to be bad, disappointing or unpleasant, and then try to connect it with your dream signs (like the inability to fly or the man who stabbed you.) Then, confront with yourself on why you feel bad because of the said issues, and try to make yourself feel better and more confident to actually face those issues in your dream world once lucid and overcome them with total ease. You have to depend on yourself for that one, but I'm sure you will find a solution of some sort.

And about achieving frequent lucid dreams, try different lucid dreaming techniques such as CAT (Cycle Adjustment Technique) or WBTB (Wake Back to Bed). They are pretty helpful for beginners!
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Mar 2013 14:41

Like the other poster has said. One cant tell exactly what the situation is this dream is refering too. You'll need to figure that one out yourself.

Very interesting post bud, thank you! Now will you please tell me the symbolics? What hinted to you that it was bad?

Everything in your dream which you dont create via your waking mind is being caused by the subconsciousness. The subconsciousness talks in symbolics. The symbolics often work like this.

Night= Darkness (darkness in ones life in some way).
Cave= are places which are dark inside (so goes with night symbolics, when one is getting reinforced meanings like this, same meaning appearing in different symbol ways, it helps to give clarity that the interputation is correct). Caves are also enclosed so not at all expansive freedom one could say. Flying is opposite to cave, an expansive freedom thing. So hence you are trying to do the opposite to what your current subconscious symbolism for your life wants to do. (I hope this makes sense to you if you think on this).

Being stabbed.. means something in your life has hurt you in some way be it emotionally or whatever. You it could of even been yourself causing the hurt if you were doing something which was hurting/harming you in some way eg some people self sabortage. Being stabbed could also indicate someone "stabbing you behind your back" eg a friend or someone doing that... depends on where the stabbing was happening or of cause one can be stabbed in the heart (for deep emotional stuff going on), You didnt say much on the actual stabbing so I cant comment further on it. Stabbing thou not a good thing. Someone wanting to kill you this is an "aggressive" harmful act so one can say its indicative of something bad, an intense dislike going on in some way, either directed towards you or you directing it towards a part of yourself.. very bad feelings happening somewhere or something you are wanting to get rid of (kill) very much.

sorry I cant help further.. just take what feels right to you and think on it all esp think on what I said about the conflicting symbolism coming from your subconciousness which will make flying hard for you currently due to it being opposite to what flying is eg darkness and the cave.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

XperienceD

Postby XperienceD » 05 Apr 2013 03:36

izakruud wrote:
1. Why cant I fly?
2. Why is it hard for me to change the time of day, weather?
3. How can I lucid dream more? Its about 1/10 dreams that im lucid!
4. How can I have recurring lucid dreams?

Thank you very much for reading! :)

1. You need to have experience with non lucid dreams or semi lucid in flying. To help with that, if u experience flying in semi lucid dream, go with the flow but start jumping from a higher ground and into the air. ( a staircase, a terrace, a roof, etc) but not too high ground as you will eventually be scared and drop likea rock :/
2. You dont have basic experience with LDs, try to remember more LDs and keep a diary.
3. See above.
4. See above + try WILD, WBTB techniques.

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 05 Apr 2013 07:22

I had a few non-lucids in the past in which I flew, so I sort of remember what kind of feelings I have to trigger in order to fly. Haven't tried it out in a lucid yet, but I'm sure it'll work.

As for changing the time of day, it DID become day, it just changed the scene along with it. Did you expect only the sky to change, or didn't you have any expectations at all?
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”