Using a dream cellphone

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Highlander

Using a dream cellphone

Postby Highlander » 22 Mar 2013 13:44

Have you tried to use your cellphone in a dream? The menus are always changing. It's hard to do something. Writing a text message is almost impossible. It's so frustrating.

taniaaust1

Re: Using a dream cellphone

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Mar 2013 14:22

No I havent tried using my phone in a dream. I have to put that on my list of things to do.

I have read that many find reading and writing hard to do in dreams due to the kind of issue you are having with your phone, I guess using a mobile is similar. In the past thou when Ive done reading when lucid .. Ive had no issues with the text changing/shifting like most do.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Mar 2013 15:39

I had cellphone dreams all the time before I got into lucid dreaming. I always had trouble saying "hello?" after I answered it. Like the word would get stuck in my mouth and then id just whisper it. There were mostly times where I said it when I was in between waking up and still in a dream and I didnt know where I said it.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 22 Mar 2013 15:59

For me is more when using the menu. When i want to send a text message, for example, everytime i push a button, all the icons get misplaced. I then start again and the icons get different again. It's like having different configurations everytime i try to do something.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 22 Mar 2013 17:14

I had a dream where I tried to use a cell phone and started a thread on the subject. From what I remember, nothing worked and I don't even think I could get a display to show anything. There were all these parts that pop out, but nothing would go back in after you popped it out. There were several DCs with phones and I tried those too with the same results. In general technology doesn't work in dreams. But then again, it doesn't work in waking life either!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 22 Mar 2013 21:29

lucidinthe sky wrote:In general technology doesn't work in dreams. But then again, it doesn't work in waking life either!

Ahahah. Excelent. I applaud you on that one. :lol:

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 23 Mar 2013 04:55

Whenever Windows starts working well, I do a reality check to see if it's a dream. I think Windows works much better in dreams than waking life.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 23 Mar 2013 12:27

lucidinthe sky wrote:I think Windows works much better in dreams than waking life.

I believe Windows was created in a dream that ended abruptly. That's the reason Windows crashes so much.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 24 Mar 2013 07:48

I have a passward lock on my phone. It never works in a dream. The correct passward never unlocks it. I tried calling someone once, but every time I dialed the number it would change which annoyed me to no end. >.<

[ Post made via Android ] Image

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 26 Mar 2013 05:47

Using cellphone in dream is good idea but very tough to use.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”