Other People IN my OBEs

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Peter

Re: Other People IN my OBEs

Postby Peter » 01 Aug 2011 20:46

If they exist they are more likely to have the job of keeping the human race just where it is until we mature. Us dreamers may be the beginnings of maturity

peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 14 Aug 2011 23:01

I think they are most likely hypnagogic hallucinations. They can seem very real - but so can lucid dreams. That is the incredible power of the human brain!

Great link, rdubya. I'm sure aliens do exist, in the vastness of our universe. Whether they will ever figure out how to reach us is another question. And if they do - perhaps we are just like those Amazonian tribes, better left untouched to flourish without their technological impact or their disease. We are more advanced than those tribes yet all we will end up doing is destroying them and their culture.

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 15 Aug 2011 15:20

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/09/amazon-tribe-attacked-by-drug-traffickers_n_922619.html

=(

eternity

Postby eternity » 11 Dec 2011 08:35

worldenterer wrote:After watching that movie "THE FOURTH KIND", I crap my pants at the thought of aliens. They are just so damn creepy, and probably real even.

aliens are real there are more than i will ever be able to count there are probably somewhere around like 500000 times 300000000000 different kinds of species out there we are one planet on one galaxy of one universe that has no end with as many as a trillion to infinite galaxies and you think there MIGHT be aliens dude u better count on it. there are aliens probably here now...maybe they are here to watch maybe not the universe has been going on for a long time now so there are probably immortal super beyond our comprehension aliens out there.. that can probably travel between all dimensions and not even mentioning time travel they probably even have the answer to the question no one can answer... what is the meaning of life?

Return to “Paranormal Activity”