Sleep Paralysis...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Sleep Paralysis...

Postby Emily » 14 Aug 2011 23:37

Hi there...

For awhile now I've been attempting to have lucid dreams without success, but after reading about SP going horribly wrong (AKA, mauled by some prescence in the room, being trapped in your own body, ect) I'm not sure whether or not I even want to keep trying. That kind of stuff scares the hell out of me. :\

Re: Sleep Paralysis...

Postby rdubya » 15 Aug 2011 14:52

Search the forums, there are plenty of posts of people with the same thoughts.

Whatever you predetermine in your mind will probably happen, so don't fear it!

Postby yowandara » 27 Aug 2011 10:33

How to enter a lucid dream from sleep paralysis? I've done a lot of research and I know about sleep paralysis and what you do inside the dream and how to control it. But I just don't know how to enter the lucid dream from sleep paralysis.
external keyword tool
Last edited by yowandara on 30 Aug 2011 08:20, edited 1 time in total.

Postby JustMe0 » 28 Aug 2011 04:26

I've never had something scary happen to me during SP. I haven't even heard about the scary stuff till I read about. After that I worried about it but I soon calmed down- whenever I get SP, I feel my bed "breathing" like I'm sleeping on some giant bear or like "gravity shifting"... lol I dunno how to explain it.

But I think the feeling of getting mauled by a presence in the room or the feeling being abducted by aliens happens to people who have like a SP disorder or something like that (idk if its a disorder but some problem type thang :?: )

Postby shawn » 03 Sep 2011 07:28

Its normal just be strong i have gotten sp where i thought aliens was in my house back then and didnt know lucid dreaming i was like 8 but now im 14 and still get those creepy things when in sp you will get use to it remember the goal is to lucid dream

Return to “For Beginners”