Partial dream recall frustrations

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Partial dream recall frustrations

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 24 Mar 2013 08:21

I remember about 3-4 dreams at morning since I started my dream journal(about a month ago) and made memorizing dreams a habit, I am having this problem;
Sometimes, in any time of the day, when I am doing just normal, daily routines, I have some visions, like a very faded dream or memory, just images, no story, no sound, sometimes I ignore them, sometimes, I think strongly about them, sometimes they seem like waking life memories( i can't be sure if it were dream memories), sometimes I am sure they were of dreams.
Now, when they seem like waking life memories, I think strongly about them to recall something more but recall nothing, just what I got first.
This had happened to me even before making my dream journal but now they have become very common, daily I get some of these and get frustrated because I don't know what images they were, sometimes they even feel like childhood memories( I am still 15 :D ).

Has anybody else have or had this problem?
Do you know or think you know what this is?
Thank You
Do a reality check

Re: Partial dream recall frustrations

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Mar 2013 19:59

If you dont know where they are coming from, they may be just day dreams you are having when awake during the day.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Re: Partial dream recall frustrations

Postby oliverclay » 26 Mar 2013 05:34

Just make sure and confirm the source of the dreams, that is easy to explain to the others

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”