I Am God?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Highlander

I Am God?

Postby Highlander » 24 Mar 2013 19:33

In a lucid dream I had this week, i flew to space and asked to see an entity. Then appeared a being with my image. It was me, but with transparent color, like a ghost. I asked who he was and he said he was God. Curious. Has this happened to you? Is my mind saying that I am my God?

Summerlander

Re: I Am God?

Postby Summerlander » 25 Mar 2013 02:47

I think your mind is just playing out what is in it based on a number of things combined that you may have been exposed to or may have been dwelling on.

Just the other night I dreamt I was talking to a Scandinavian woman. Upon awakening I realised that many of the traits she displayed were akin to my personality. "She was me!" I commented to myself in the morning. I'm a guy, btw.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Mar 2013 09:35

Highlander wrote:In a lucid dream I had this week, i flew to space and asked to see an entity. Then appeared a being with my image. It was me, but with transparent color, like a ghost. I asked who he was and he said he was God. Curious. Has this happened to you? Is my mind saying that I am my God?

Nope Ive never had an experience ike that. I get my impressions of things a bit more direct.

I dont think no one else can tell you what exactly your subconsciousness was trying to say to you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 25 Mar 2013 20:12

Highlander wrote:In a lucid dream I had this week, i flew to space and asked to see an entity. Then appeared a being with my image. It was me, but with transparent color, like a ghost. I asked who he was and he said he was God. Curious. Has this happened to you? Is my mind saying that I am my God?

The rule of thumb is that everyone in your dream is a part of you, so I in that case it would represent the "God" part of yourself, whatever that means to you.

My personal belief is that "God" is the entire consciousness of the universe which of course would include each one of us.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 06 Apr 2013 13:21

One time :mrgreen:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 09 Apr 2013 18:37

This is why lucid dreaming is so important for spirutal advancement. It shows us the truths of life, even when we dont actively seek it out. I personally believe that we are all god, or maybe a better way to put it is we all have a peace of god inside us. But of course I follow no religeon, I believe god is a universal source that created us with a peace of itself inside us. So I believe I am god. And so are you. And your higher self has taught you this powerful truth through a lucid dream! ;)

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 17 Jun 2013 11:47

This will proof nothing in the real word.

Return to “Dream Characters”