The Lucid Dreaming FAST TRACK - for Beginners and Beyond

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Rebecca
Site Admin

The Lucid Dreaming FAST TRACK - for Beginners and Beyond

Postby Rebecca » 15 Aug 2011 01:05

Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new lucid dreaming package for beginners and beyond. It's called The Lucid Dreaming FAST TRACK:

About The FAST TRACK

This breakthrough practical course teaches anyone how to achieve full blown consciousness in dreams, plus specific aspects of dream control for newbies. It is composed of three parts:

The Art of Lucid Dreaming (Second Edition)- My popular ebook on the pursuit of dream control, containing all the step-by-step techniques and background information you need to know to have lucid dreams and out of body experiences.

The Guided Meditation Handbook - Advice for lucid dreamers, designed to fast-track your success in meditation and visualization; two powerful supports for frequent lucid dreaming.

The Lucid Dreaming Hypnosis MP3 - This exclusive hypnosis recording narrated by Gale Van Cott is designed to relax your body and program your mind for conscious dreams each night. Highly effective in visualization with beautiful and haunting music in the background.

This course is the result of years of research and experimentation. Studies show that most people can enjoy their first lucid dream within 3-21 days of practice. My goal is to rapidly advance your skills within that timeframe and see you well on your way to becoming a pro lucid dreamer, controlling your dreams on any night you choose.

For more details, check out The Lucid Dreaming FAST TRACK product page:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-fast-track.html

Feedback and discussion of the course is also welcome in these forums.

rdubya

Re: The Lucid Dreaming FAST TRACK - for Beginners and Beyond

Postby rdubya » 15 Aug 2011 15:01

Congrats on finishing this Rebecca. By far the lowest cost kit I have seen online. I'll be purchasing it soon!

Return to “For Beginners”