Problem With Sleeping

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
taniaaust1

Re: Problem With Sleeping

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Mar 2013 01:04

PrototypeTEGTA wrote:Then you should try them. They're pretty good for meditation sessions, and going deeper with your mind. From my personal preference, they were really useful to me, and brought me to trance, relaxed states.

I do trance and relaxed states without them (I used to do trance channelling). Any one can learn these states if willing to put a lot of time in to practice, those things just make it easier for people to learn :D (Im not sure thou due to having no experience with them if they can create a reliance on those aids?? or do people after a while stop using them and start to naturally do these thing???). Can you get into the same states without them?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 18 Mar 2013 18:49

taniaaust1 wrote:
PrototypeTEGTA wrote:Then you should try them. They're pretty good for meditation sessions, and going deeper with your mind. From my personal preference, they were really useful to me, and brought me to trance, relaxed states.

I do trance and relaxed states without them (I used to do trance channelling). Any one can learn these states if willing to put a lot of time in to practice, those things just make it easier for people to learn :D (Im not sure thou due to having no experience with them if they can create a reliance on those aids?? or do people after a while stop using them and start to naturally do these thing???). Can you get into the same states without them?

Yeah, I certainly do know that those can't absolutely guarantee trance states with just listening to them. You have to also practice willfully if you want good results, whether you use these tracks or not.
I'm think they can help if one uses them at the beginning of learning how to relax and focus while meditating, but I'm not so sure about creating a state of total reliance that prevents you from meditating naturally in the future. For me, I can't meditate without using them, and that being due to the fact that my house and neighborhood is noisy, and I'm not sure how I can focus with all this background noise, and therefore, I need to put some isochronic or binaural beats that can help me focus.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

flairina

Postby flairina » 25 Mar 2013 10:30

I still am having this issue, somewhat sporadically. The good news is it's now less of an issue since it allows me to try SILDs and FILDs, even if I have been unable to lucid dream thus far.

Return to “For Beginners”