My first (pre)lucid dream(?)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dark wolf

My first (pre)lucid dream(?)

Postby Dark wolf » 18 Feb 2013 11:12

Hello,

Tonight i had a dream where i fell asleep in the dream and when i woke up i realised i was dreaming but i could not really do anything what affact the dream. I was walking from my bedroom to my mom's bedroom but suddenly everything from the sidelines became white/yellow and saw blurry, I noticed the dream was fading away but i rubbed as a mad man in my hands to regain control. And it worked! The dream stopped with fading away i tried to do my standard RC, Pushing fingers though my hand, But it didnt work. I still knew i was dreaming and decided to walk to my moms room was going to lie down on her bed and tried to manipulate my hand. I really gave everything with my mind to change my hands and it barely worked. I tried to manipulate my genitals with my mind to grow and shrink, Make it thicker and thinner, I really had some fun there! But.. My question is was this a (pre)lucid dream or a normal dream?
Life is a gift, Not a right.

AngelXdv

Re: My first (pre)lucid dream(?)

Postby AngelXdv » 18 Feb 2013 19:27

What do you understand by pre-lucid? This might have been a layer one or layer two lucid dream.

Dark wolf

Postby Dark wolf » 18 Feb 2013 22:17

I understand with pre-lucid dream you know are awake but can not or barely control. But if this is a REAL lucid dream i can't wait to see more But.. In my (pre)lucid dream i could not control the dream, Only my own body, but BARELY. I lost lucidity after 1/2 mins and woke up ( maybe out of fear, Dunno again why )

PS

If your dream is fading away is it get light yellow/white from the sides of your eyes and you feel you lose control of your body?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2013 14:44

It was a lucid dream. You knew you were dreaming.

Not only that.. you were managing to experiment with your lucidity to the point where you were able to alter your body shape. haha.. im a girl and I think after reading your experience that I may try to grow a penis and do things with it..cause i want to know what that feels like. :lol:

For some it can take a while to be altering dreams exactly how a person wants. 30 seconds in a LD isnt much time for you to have got the hang of shifting what was around you or anything like that.

If your dream is fading away is it get light yellow/white from the sides of your eyes and you feel you lose control of your body?

I guess everyone is different but when my LDs fade out.. I just start to loose my body senses in the dream or the dream image will go less clear/hazy till it becames black. I dont feel like i loose control over my LD body but rather I just loose the body itself.

Some when they start out with LD.. will be more of a lucid observer in their LD dream body but over time gain control over it. I think being able to alter your own body at will.. was an extremely good LD start for the time you spent in the dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 19 Feb 2013 17:06

http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dreaming/118708-layers-lucid-dreaming.html That's a good site. It was a layer 3 major/layer 4 LD. Only if you could hold it longer. You must always remember that this is a dream.

As Tania said it is different for everybody. For me I just know when this happens. It isn't something to tell me.

Dark wolf

Postby Dark wolf » 19 Feb 2013 19:23

taniaaust1 wrote:For some it can take a while to be altering dreams exactly how a person wants. 30 seconds in a LD isnt much time for you to have got the hang of shifting what was around you or anything like that.

i ment 1 or 2 mins not 30 seconds but still, thanks for your comment! everytime i read a bit about lucid dreaming i get more motivation!

I lost lucidity becouse i was terrified becouse of the experimenting with my penis went wrong. When i was smalling it the skin around the top dissappeared and could not get it normal. I lost lucidity and woke short after up.

Thx tania ;)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 00:59

Remind yourself next time that "it is only a dream" and you arent deforming your physical body :D . If you had more of your normal waking awareness into your dream.. you wouldnt have freaked out over the situation. Fears are always best faced head on in dreams (one way to do this would of been to vanish your penis entirely at that point :lol: )

If you have to in such situations where fear is starting to get the better of you.. keep repeating to yourself "its only a dream".
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Dark wolf

Postby Dark wolf » 20 Feb 2013 12:50

great one! I should keep that in mind :)

Jadelise

Postby Jadelise » 25 Mar 2013 12:44

great one! I should keep that in mind

Return to “For Beginners”