MY SECOND LUCID DREAM! SO AWSOME!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
worldenterer

MY SECOND LUCID DREAM! SO AWSOME!

Postby worldenterer » 12 Aug 2011 00:49

Ok, so I had another lucid dream but this one came from a false awakening. I had had a few other dreams that night, but once they were over the false awakening began and went like this...

I "woke up" and got out of bed and walked into my living room thinking I was awake (even though I was still dreaming)

I saw my mother standing over in the dining room sorting through a closet and walked up to her. I said, "good morning mom." Then she turned around and said good morning back. However, her face looked slightly different than her face does in real life. Thanks to my tactic of doing reality checks in real life whenever I feel weird or something weird happens, I held my nose and tried to breathe through it. I COULD and at this point I became lucid.

I ran back into my room and found my bed had white sheets instead of the normal blue, and I tried to read a book from my shelf, but the letters were just gibberish. After that, I wasted no time and instantly felw through the wall of my house and hovered over my neighborhood. I had the idea of going up into space, but I decided that it would be too scary (space is also where all the aliens are too). I flew around my neighborhood for about fifteen minutes. For some reason when I fly in my dreams, I have to do the breaststroke swimming maneuver to move through the air, this can become tiring in my dream, any advice on how to glide fast and smooth? My speed comes in bursts too. Anyways, continuing on...

I came down to rest in a park setting that I did not recognize. There was a fountain and some of my friends there, along with a bunch of strangers. I started practicing on how to jump from a height and gently float down, and how to jump very high. While I was doing this, an african american man wearing a maroon polo shirt and khakis walked up to me. I asked him if he knew that he was in my dream and he said yes. I decid to ask him a bunch of math questions and other questions about the world and geography and other stuff and he got alot of them correct.

Later in my dream, some random guy brought me flying out into the woods. We both flew through the woods for a long time, until we came across the Roman coleseum out in the middle of a large forest. We stood at the top and he told me to try doing something he called "the hundred yard stare".

I could look as hard as I could at a spot very far away, and my vision would zoom in very close so I could see things from a great distance.

Later we would jump off of the top of the coleseum and fly down into the middle, skimming just above the bleachers. That was pretty epic.

The last scene was me in a sort of chateau like building and it was raining and snowing outside. I wanted the rain and snow to stop so that I could go and play around outside. So I closed my eyes and said, "when i open my eyes, the rain and snow will have stopped."

When I opened my eyes, I was standing outside in the rain and snow. LOL.

I teleported back into the building. At this point I had been in my dream for what felt like about two hours. I was getting kind of bored. So I decided to see if I could make myself wake up. I closed my eyes, and then snapped them open quickly while yelling WAKE UP!

I was awake in my bed, and instantly began writing down my dream.

None of you guys have any idea how many reality checks I did that morning after waking up for real. False awakenings can be pretty convincing. The first one seems to make me always want to question my self as to if i am REALLY awake... :?
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Mewie

Re: MY SECOND LUCID DREAM! SO AWSOME!

Postby Mewie » 12 Aug 2011 07:16

Congratulations! It sounds so cool, thanks for sharing. Lucky you.

Yeah, FAs are very confusing. S few days ago I dreamed that I woke up, and I began to write a dream down in my dream journal. I didn't became Lucid. Then I woke up (real life), and began to wrote it down, and I was just thinking "is this real?".
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

jkemeny

Postby jkemeny » 12 Aug 2011 16:04

Very kool dream! Who needs video games,right? Sometimes when flying if you just "think" of where you want to go you will automatically be carried there w/o much effort.Look forward to reading more of your adventures :!:

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 16 Aug 2011 02:08

Thanks, i look forwards to having them... 8-)

DAZ_XT950

Postby DAZ_XT950 » 20 Aug 2011 21:54

A thought for your flying problems, I thought about pretending as if you have the iron man suit on (sounds stupid but it works) and imagining that you have fire coming out of your hands and feet then just making the fire disappear while you keep flying.

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 22 Aug 2011 01:37

That does not sound stupid. That sounds like a great idea! Thank you very much. Can't wait to have another lucid dream so I can try it!

DAZ_XT950

Postby DAZ_XT950 » 22 Aug 2011 16:24

Thanks and im happy to help :D

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 07 Oct 2011 02:54

Iron man works good. Thx :D
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.