Share the LD you've enjoyed the most?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Re: Share the LD you've enjoyed the most?

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Mar 2013 06:31

deepakkumaar97 wrote:Yeah, actually I was also thinking about the date and realized maybe it just came because my birthday is on 28th although in November. It could have been a reason this date popped in my dream.

Maybe.. :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby crazytoucan4u » 26 Mar 2013 17:22

After two weeks of dream recording and practicing MILD and WBTB I finally had a night that was filled with lucidity. I had an unbelievably long and amazing lucid dream. Unfortunately I cannot remember a lot of it, probably because it was only my second one and because it was so long. There was a moment in it though that was absolutely beautiful and stunning. I had befriended an extremely pretty dream character and we were talking about many things. We walked the streets together in some sort of Japanese style country. I then had the idea of trying to float up in the air with her. I wasn't sure it would work because I hadn't had much control over anything yet. I told her, "I want to show you something". She smiled and said ok. I took her hand and led her into the middle of a street. I held her against me, focused, and we began to drift upward in the air. She gasped and laughed in disbelief and I smiled, with just as much happiness and shock. We rose up above the rooftops and began to get higher and higher. In fear of losing control I calmly brought us back down to the ground. It was a fantastic scene.

Postby mikeg313 » 27 Mar 2013 02:35

When I realized I was in a LD I immediately decided to fly, but it was hard to control so I ended up smashing through some windows but how I knew it was a LD I kept changing things that I wanted.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”