Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby Summerlander » 23 Mar 2013 20:28

Lucid dreams can seem real enough... even vivid dreams, too, where absurdities can happen...

Tell me, are they also precognitive? :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Mar 2013 00:08

mikeg313 wrote:
Summerlander wrote: Again what about those dreams that never come true? :mrgreen:

My dreams that never come true I am glad of. Most of my dreams are dislocated and border on fiction where physics can not possibly exist. Like the dream I had where I squashed pink gue that belonged to a baby. Those dreams dont make sense and therefore can not happen in the real world. But when I dream, and all the elements seem real enough, then its precog, as I have noted many times over. It has become a tool for myself and others, those who listen, that is.

That's definately not the case for me as near half of my dreams carry a lot of reality to them and could be real life things (thou sometimes there is weirdness, often there isnt). I think its what I'd call "intuition" coming in in a dream helping one to feel its "real" in some way which makes me aware that it is going to come true or not. Ive never had a dream Im completely sure is going to come true, not come true.

Some of my precog dreams have both an unreal and real quality to them thou I guess the whole thing could of been real but parts of it felt like "dream" thou. eg I had a precog fire dream (ive had 2 of those on different fires), in this one Im dreaming Im standing in a town and a white ute I think it was, came down the road and a guy in it standing on the back has a loud speaker and is giving a town warning saying "Fire in ???????" I forgot the name of the town now thou, it was one, an aboriginal name I'd never heard of before that time.

I "think" thou I arent sure that that dream scene may of just been dream (unless I'd astrally travelled in time forward a few days and hence was really standing there seeing this occur) but that fire did occur in that Australian small town I'd never heard of before my dream.. 3 days later (the time my precog dreams usually occur). They had a major bushfire go throu and the town made the big news as it came under threat (I cant remember now if that fire killed any).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Mar 2013 00:36

mikeg313 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:.
Interestingly.. I dont have precog dreams of events outside of my own country (well never have yet) thou can dream of major precog event in another state of Aust. to me. So knowing this.. helps me to know the event will take place in Aust.

I am glad you have similar precog dreams like myself. I would love to here your recent precogs especially here as they become a permanent record. Thats why I started to write them here. I've been doing some research on this and find only statements and arguments, not communities. It would be great if we could all come together and share experiences and place all those skeptics to rest.

They are very rare for me. Ive had 3 precogs in dreams of major disasters eg The Katherine flood in Australia which killed a couple of people and two precogs involving serious fires.

While 2 other disaster precogs were just pure intuition and didnt come in a dream at all eg the Blue Mountains rail disaster which I ended up being in but I didnt know it would be train.. I just KNEW I'd be in a CRASH on way to Sydney so I'd changed my travel plans from taking a plane to train but didnt avoid the disaster thou I tried by doing that. The huge Tsumani which killed so many. I saved my boyfriend from that from stopping him from going to Indonesia surfing at the time it happened. He fortunately listened to me and cancelled his holiday plans due to what I said, I was terrified he'd go to his death.. once again that precog wasnt specific.. I just knew something very very bad would happen to him if he went there, I believed he'd die so he instead fly back to England instead of going surfing in Indonesia when he left my country.

Interesting that both of my disaster precogs which happened thou not throu dreaming, were ones which directly affecting to me.. maybe why I had them while my dream precogs have been Australian disasters which dont involve me. Im 42 years old. So 3 disaster precog "dreams" (all my dream precogs have been in Australia), they truely dont occur for me often.

So certainly not common things, I expect others who get these too would only be having them rarely. (I did thou have another precog in a dream of a crashing plane but when I came out of the dream I couldnt remember it clearly enough the writing on the sides of that plane to check if it was correct or not but it certainly felt like one of my precogs, Im 98% sure it was a precog and I think I would of prove to myself it was, had I had better dream recall all the plane details when Id awoke).

If I get another.. I can post it here. (other then fires, disasters in Australia do not happen very often so its not surprising that two of my precogs have been about fire disasters just before they occur).

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 24 Mar 2013 19:42

taniaaust1 wrote:

If I get another.. I can post it here. (other then fires, disasters in Australia do not happen very often so its not surprising that two of my precogs have been about fire disasters just before they occur).

I am glad that we are thinking on the same wave length in posting them here as they can provide difinitive proof that we all precog its just that the time span on many we never can remember and feel a little dejavu.
Lets hope others find this forum and do the same. Maybe we can learn from this.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Mar 2013 10:09

mikeg313 wrote: I am glad that we are thinking on the same wave length in posting them here as they can provide difinitive proof that we all precog its just that the time span on many we never can remember and feel a little dejavu.
Lets hope others find this forum and do the same. Maybe we can learn from this.

Why do you feel like you need to prove to others re "proof" that you have these kind of dreams?

If you have these kinds of dreams and others arent believing you, its their issue. If you have precog dreams.. it should be easy to tell as they should stand out in ways to be more then coincidental. (In such situations where someone is wanting "proof" Im far less likely to bother sharing stuff with people like that. I have no wish to waste my time on that and its the others then who miss out on the possibilities of reality due to having closed minds . (Someone once told me I was being mean due to this attitude I have as it wasnt helping to spiritually enlighten people cause Im not about to go around "proving" anything.. but I say that those who dont have open minds to start with, they arent really ready for this kind of enlightenment of life possiblities).

I really get put off when people want "proof" (not cause I may not be able to provide the proof sometime but more so it shows distrust of another which isnt really a nice energy feeling when people are suspicious and mistrusting. Of cause its okay for people to distrust others but why should then a person go to any effort for people who distrust them? ***curious why you feel like you have to prove to others***

If that is the only reason why people were wanting to share precogs .. I think I'll take back what I said about sharing them. Be yourself, you yourself know the person you are.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 27 Mar 2013 02:23

Thanks taniaast1

The point is, that I was searching for info, now that we have www. In my days, I have a precog, i share it with my friends. But I often wondered about others out there. I had never met another. Or were they ashamed like they had a disease, which is wrong? Its like being gay and being in a closet for all those years.
So now I find myself here with some great thinking people that understand. There isnt much on the internet for procogs just arguments. So its more to prove to others so that they can some together and come out of the closet rather than be laughed at or scorned when all they are trying to do is make a difference.

Remember, I have been having these dreams for many years. I am not trying to reaffirm myself. I dont need to do that, but its for other surfers who are looking to share like I was. There will always be others that deny it, but thats just to balance. Everything needs to balance.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Mar 2013 01:01

mikeg313 wrote:Thanks taniaast1

The point is, that I was searching for info, now that we have www. In my days, I have a precog, i share it with my friends. But I often wondered about others out there. I had never met another. Or were they ashamed like they had a disease, which is wrong? Its like being gay and being in a closet for all those years.
So now I find myself here with some great thinking people that understand. There isnt much on the internet for procogs just arguments. So its more to prove to others so that they can some together and come out of the closet rather than be laughed at or scorned when all they are trying to do is make a difference.

Remember, I have been having these dreams for many years. I am not trying to reaffirm myself. I dont need to do that, but its for other surfers who are looking to share like I was. There will always be others that deny it, but thats just to balance. Everything needs to balance.

Thanks for explaining :)

I dont know if there still is but many years ago there used to be safe places where one could share ones precogs with others who have these dreams. Sites (one a very huge one) where clairvoyants and others used to hang out. The big internet site thou I used to do my sharing is long gone thou. It used to be awesome all those (many with abilities far far beyond my own) coming together and doing sharing of various things. I really miss those days.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 18 Apr 2013 02:52

I had a terrible dream last night. Its not a precog, but i am still writing it here.

I was taking my son for a check up at the hospital when a rather large lady stopped me and said " If I was you I would take your family far away from here". then when I looked up I saw the mushroom cloud far away. The I thought " Too late"

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Apr 2013 01:18

mikeg313 wrote:I had a terrible dream last night. Its not a precog, but i am still writing it here.

I was taking my son for a check up at the hospital when a rather large lady stopped me and said " If I was you I would take your family far away from here". then when I looked up I saw the mushroom cloud far away. The I thought " Too late"

Ive been having very aweful dreams too.. I dreamed my house caught fire and I was trapped in it. I know thou it wasnt one of my precogs.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 12 May 2013 16:09

If our minds can communicate, conjure dreams, collect light data into an image, and think, who knows what we can do. They say the average person only uses 10% of their brain. I honestly think our minds our an amazing thing. People know how some things happen, but not why.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Return to “Paranormal Activity”