Doing drugs in dreams???

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
DreamerMan99

Doing drugs in dreams???

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Mar 2013 00:09

Ok so im only 15 and I'd never actually do drugs, but I had a dream I was at a candy shop, and I asked the guy if he had some stronger stuff. He winked at me and pulled out a little baggie of cocaine :shock: . I proceeded to take it, then I instantly teleported to my house and me and my dog began snorting coke... I teleported back and bought some weed off him but the cops came and beat him up so I left :?: ...This dream was super clear and it was lucid in some aspects, but taking the drugs and my dog talking to me while we snorted coke wasn't controllable.

Anyone else have dreams like this?
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Re: Doing drugs in dreams???

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Mar 2013 00:49

The dog in the dream was probably just another symbolic reference to yourself doing this... or could be representing you and a good friend (dogs are faithful friends) doing something together.

Maybe this dream is symbolic of you and a friend (or only yourself) doing something risky for pleasure. Ask yourself what are you doing for fun (or will do or thinking of doing) which you shouldnt really be doing? Something you know isnt good for you.

Candy shop... where things of pleasure are sought.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 29 Apr 2013 06:42

Maybe you are deciding these things in future, that are why the images come into the dream.
www.meryem.com

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 23 Sep 2013 03:14

i used to have dreams about doing drugs i have never done, if you have the dreams the same reason i did, it is because you are nervous about succumbing to peer pressure in the future and taking drugs. my suggestion to you is don't. i did and now i'm paying for it. even something like weed can ruin your life.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 04 Oct 2013 22:44

I experienced something nearly exactly like this.
I am 15 also and I would never go near drugs (mainly because I have half a brain but also because I'm a Breaking Bad fanboy and it shows what it can do).
But I recently had a dream in which I was offered some sort of drug and I accepted. It was quite an experience, I became paralyzed. I fell on my face and began to melt through the floor.
It's weird -- Like I said before, I would never do drugs in real life.
Well said.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 04 Oct 2013 22:45

Ironic signature :lol:
(Breaking Bad reference)
Well said.

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Oct 2013 23:54

Just your curiosity coming out and may be as simple as something you heard during the day but took no notice of. A lot of dream content comes from unremembered events and I find about a 2 day lag from something in daily life to appear in a dream

Drugs - keep them in the dreamspace. They have no part in a normal healthy life and if you dream well you wont ever need them
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

radicaldreamer

Postby radicaldreamer » 18 Oct 2013 12:59

I had a dream once that I was doing a bunch of cocaine, and woke up thinking "how the hell would I be able to breathe after that, wouldn't I be clogged?" lol

I will never do drugs in real life, and I'm glad they're not a regular part of my dreams.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”