What are your religious views?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

What are your religious views?

Deeply religious - I follow a strict religious code and trust my life to a higher authority
19%
Somewhat religious - I believe in a higher intelligence watching over us
32%
Agnostic - I'm on the fence; you really can't say either way at this time
25%
Atheist - I don't believe there is a higher intelligence watching over us
25%

Total votes: 118

Jack Reacher

Re: What are your religious views?

Postby Jack Reacher » 28 Mar 2013 04:48

I was referring to a different topic.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 28 Mar 2013 06:08

Jack Reacher wrote:I was referring to a different topic.

Sorry, I thought it had something to do with this thread.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 03 Apr 2013 20:04

Soooo, yeah. God... and stuff.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 03 Apr 2013 23:19

Well what were you guys expecting when you stopped summerlander from posting? If you silence our side of the discussion, nothing will happen. Theres no way im going to speak my mind after seeing what happened to him.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 04 Apr 2013 00:45

Jack Reacher wrote:Well what were you guys expecting when you stopped summerlander from posting? If you silence our side of the discussion, nothing will happen. Theres no way im going to speak my mind after seeing what happened to him.

hehe

I think all was said on the subject about 30 pages ago. ;)
After that page it's mostly posturing and "I'm right" and "you're wrong" statements. LoL

I'm okay with silence, awkward or otherwise. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 04 Apr 2013 01:27

Jack Reacher wrote:Well what were you guys expecting when you stopped summerlander from posting? If you silence our side of the discussion, nothing will happen. Theres no way im going to speak my mind after seeing what happened to him.

Well, seeing as he kinda got kicked out of this thread, and I've expended all of my views here, I'm just gonna go for this...

God is fake.

:D
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Apr 2013 04:51

Oh, you are not speaking your mind? Since when? Just don't insult and belittle people with whom you disagree and you shouldn't have any problem.

And please don't give us this nonsense that "we" stopped Summerlander from posting. BS!!! I'm sorry, but please don't blame others for Summerlander's trolling. He can take responsibility for what he did.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 04 Apr 2013 05:09

Well its just sorta hard for me to state my view on people who are religous without insulting them because well... its just weak shit tbh.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Apr 2013 05:45

Personally, I don't see any value to posts that don't add any value to a discussion, but only serve interrupt a conversation between others who are actually interested in discussing a particular topic. Posts that can be summed as "Well, you know I don't believe any of that crap. What you people are talking about is nonsense, and for some reason I feel it's necessary to say that a few hundred times, but other than that I have absolutely nothing to contribute." If that's all somone has to "contibute", they should just shut up and let people who a real interest in the topic discuss it. Sorry but "I don't believe in any of that" has ZERO value in a discussion

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Apr 2013 05:50

Jack Reacher wrote:Well its just sorta hard for me to state my view on people who are religous without insulting them because well... its just weak shit tbh.

We've already heard your view which is actually nothing so I don't think you have anything more to add other than nothing.
Last edited by lucidinthe sky on 04 Apr 2013 06:05, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”