Sleepy in Dream

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
User avatar
deepakkumaar97
Posts: 145
Joined: 19 Feb 2013 14:50
Location: New Delhi, India

Sleepy in Dream

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 24 Mar 2013 08:06

For the first time in my dreams, I was feeling sleepy.
I don't remember much but according to the dream, I had not slept for about 2 days(including nights :D ), in the dream I was not active, just sleepy and ready to lay down anywhere.
so, I was thinking did it symbolized something important.
Thank You.
Do a reality check

Timkitchen
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Mar 2013 05:57

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby Timkitchen » 25 Mar 2013 08:07

Having a dream of feeling sleepy is not a good sign, it is something like careless attitude and you are about to lose a good opportunity coming in your life. You should now be very attentive towards your surroundings. Be very careful don't show ignorance behavior.

User avatar
taniaaust1
Posts: 2990
Joined: 07 Feb 2013 15:32
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Mar 2013 09:57

Body feels impacting on the dream? Had you gone to bed very tired?

I myself find that my sleepiness even thou Ive gone to sleep.. its like my brain still sometimes knows my physical body is tired (eg if I wake up, I will still be feeling tired) and for me, that can go and produce a sleepy dream for me.

or it could be a symbolic message as other posted above.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

User avatar
deepakkumaar97
Posts: 145
Joined: 19 Feb 2013 14:50
Location: New Delhi, India

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 25 Mar 2013 14:25

taniaaust1 wrote:Body feels impacting on the dream? Had you gone to bed very tired?

I myself find that my sleepiness even thou Ive gone to sleep.. its like my brain still sometimes knows my physical body is tired (eg if I wake up, I will still be feeling tired) and for me, that can go and produce a sleepy dream for me.

or it could be a symbolic message as other posted above.


No, I was not very tires before going to bed, It was just normal type tired.

Timkitchen wrote:Having a dream of feeling sleepy is not a good sign, it is something like careless attitude and you are about to lose a good opportunity coming in your life. You should now be very attentive towards your surroundings. Be very careful don't show ignorance behavior.


yes, you are right, your interpretation really fits for my current(temporary) situation and attitude.

Thank you, both.
Do a reality check

User avatar
Je-Je
Posts: 340
Joined: 26 Mar 2013 12:41
Location: Somewhere in DreamWorld

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby Je-Je » 26 Mar 2013 13:30

Me too i have make a same dream as yours. In my dream i was in a central commercial. I was keeping falling down, as if i was paralysie, and people were watching me.

So maybe in your dream, you can feel the paralysie, or something like that.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

User avatar
taniaaust1
Posts: 2990
Joined: 07 Feb 2013 15:32
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Mar 2013 00:56

Je-Je wrote:Me too i have make a same dream as yours. In my dream i was in a central commercial. I was keeping falling down, as if i was paralysie, and people were watching me.

So maybe in your dream, you can feel the paralysie, or something like that.


Being paralysed has a different dream meaning to feeling sleepy.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay
Posts: 159
Joined: 22 Feb 2013 06:49
Location: Croydon

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby oliverclay » 28 Mar 2013 06:19

Its also very dangerous health wise, This guy did not sleep for two days.
www.meryem.com

User avatar
deepakkumaar97
Posts: 145
Joined: 19 Feb 2013 14:50
Location: New Delhi, India

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 28 Mar 2013 08:57

oliverclay wrote:Its also very dangerous health wise, This guy did not sleep for two days.


No, according to the dream, I had not slept for two days.You got it wrong(my bad english)
I do not miss my sleep.
Do a reality check

User avatar
taniaaust1
Posts: 2990
Joined: 07 Feb 2013 15:32
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Mar 2013 02:09

Your english was fine.. the other just misunderstood.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

addseo1115
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 May 2015 10:16

Re: Sleepy in Dream

Postby addseo1115 » 24 May 2015 05:35

You should now be very attentive towards your surroundings.


Return to “Dream Interpretation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests