Dream about pink wigs and pink color

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
neah

Dream about pink wigs and pink color

Postby neah » 18 Mar 2013 14:37

I saw a dream where I was at some kind of summer festival with my friend. We both were having pink wigs on. And then another friend joined us and she had also a pink wig on. Hers was little different than mine and the other firend's wigs. I tried my friend's different kind of pink wig on my head as well. And on another part of the dream we were at my mum's house with these two friends. And another one of them was spraying some kind of pink paint at my mum's white carpet. I got really mad about that and I was trying to clean the carpet but I didn't get it clean. What could this all be about? Can anyone please help me interpret?

taniaaust1

Re: Dream about pink wigs and pink color

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Mar 2013 00:04

I dont know what the meaning of this dream may be (more details may of been helpful) but when I see pink in my dreams I think of femininity or the dream being related strongly to female aspects.

With the putting the pink over the carpet... seems to be asserting a strong feminine impact on something.

Carpet= something one walks over/on. Is there a female "walking over" (controlling) you? which you are angry about the whole situation? Carpets thou are soft and luxurious thou compared to other floor coverings.. soft and luxurious in some way could describe the person who's doing the controlling eg I guess it could be something like a mother or someone else who is not just controlling you but someone who I'd think is also caring towards you eg also soft and gentle (like a carpet).

I think the wig part needs to be interputed in a way of whatever wigs mean to you.. they can be both fun things to some but they can also be used to hide a person indentity eg may be used for bad stuff too. Trying your friends wig on seems to be what I call double symbolism with wigs.. are you trying to work out who you really are???? eg trying on a wig yourself and then later trying on a friends wig.. seems to be trying to find your identity in some way.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 28 Mar 2013 06:12

You saw pink color and it’s a good sign, the only thing we can predict in this dream.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Mar 2013 02:11

A colour alone cant entirely say what is a good or bad dream.. one needs to look at ALL the symbolism too.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 09 Oct 2014 16:57

send me a few samples, I would like to try pink. :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”