Im not sure if this is normal...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
123tedson

Im not sure if this is normal...

Postby 123tedson » 29 Mar 2013 07:39

i was dreaming and then i was Conscious that i was dreaming but then i just felt this indescribable kind of force ... sooooooooooooo... i tried pulling myself out of the dream as it felt uncomfortable and it was almost impossible to open my eyes or move my legs but i finally did open my eyes. and when i did... everything i saw (in reality) was kind of grainy and like tv noise for about 9 seconds ( around 7 of those seconds being pulling myself out) and when i finally did get up, i came to my computer to ask you guys/gals about this...

and as i said, the force was indescribable and kinda like if i was gonna faint or something...and on my way to my computer, every angle that i turned my head , it felt like i was high ( even though i dunno what being high feels like)

im sorta worried that this isnt supposed to happen

thx in advance

tea

Re: Im not sure if this is normal...

Postby tea » 29 Mar 2013 09:22

answered here: http://world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3586
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Mar 2013 03:06

123tedson wrote: i just felt this indescribable kind of force ... sooooooooooooo... i tried pulling myself out of the dream as it felt uncomfortable

I think your experience was real and you had a spontanous energy raising experience. The force you felt I believe was the increased energy hitting and entering your energy system, when energy raising too much it gets quite uncomfortable.

123tedson wrote: everything i saw (in reality) was kind of grainy and like tv noise for about 9 seconds ( around 7 of those seconds being pulling myself out)

When one raising energy, one can have increased awareness of things. Thou we see everything around us in real life as solid, it isnt really.. everything is made up of atoms and not solid. When one percieves what is around us in a more real way then the illusion we usually see of things, the objects can look like static.

and as i said, the force was indescribable and kinda like if i was gonna faint or something...and on my way to my computer, every angle that i turned my head , it felt like i was high ( even though i dunno what being high feels like)

Raising energy can leave one feeling faint and can make one feel high. Ive often felt off my face (like if Ive taken drugs) after doing energy raising.

Congrats.. you had a spontanous experience of something which I had to be taught by an experienced teacher how to do.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Mar 2013 03:10

ah this thread is posted twice. I'd wondered where my other reply had gotten too :) (thought I'd lost it).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 01 Apr 2013 05:59

taniaaust1 wrote:ah this thread is posted twice. I'd wondered where my other reply had gotten too :) (thought I'd lost it).

Sometimes the man made the mistakes.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”