My WOW experience!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
AngelXdv

My WOW experience!

Postby AngelXdv » 18 Feb 2013 20:08

Okay,this post is gonna be from a dream I had like 4 months ago but still I remember it. I know perfectly the end of it.

This is my dream: "I am in my school,my classroom. A thought hits me> This is just a dream <. I am not excited or anything like that. I stand up and go to *the collegue(female) which stands behind me*. I kiss her. When I approach my mouth to hers I wake up."

This is it. I am very sure it was a LD. It was one of my first. But the idea of this being a dream popped out of nowhere. The dream seemed so real. Everything,and I mean EVERYTHING!!!,was exactly the same as in my classroom. Even tough,I am not surprised I found out it was a dream. I am surprised by the fact that my first thought,tough I knew if I do any sexual experience I wake up because I am still a noob, was to kiss her. But I don't find her attractive or anything. Also,when I stood up I said IF THIS IS A DREAM I CAN KISS HER. The teacher seemed surprised,the children seemed surprised,she seemed surprised. But I was very calm and all of that,no emotion!

So my question is> Why did I wake up?

alissa

Re: My WOW experience!

Postby alissa » 18 Feb 2013 23:44

Well, I've never had a lucid dream, but I've heard if you had a rush of emotion, that could cause you to wake up. Like when you're about to die in a dream, but as soon as you are going to, you wake up. I don't know. Quite strange, isn't it?
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

R99

Postby R99 » 19 Feb 2013 09:32

i think u failed to maintain ur lucid state, simple as that. to stay lucid for longer u need experience and some tricks like how to prolong LD. i dont need to share it here coz u know it already. like rubbing hand together etc,etc...
I see the Truth now.

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 19 Feb 2013 17:00

Neither one of the questions responded mine: I said I was as calm as possible and that I maintained the Lucid State but when I kissed her I woke up. I WOKE UP. I didn't lose the Lucid State. I truly woke up. The question is why? Because it was neither a nightmare nor something that could make me freak out or something that brings emotion. Believe me I was calm as a rock.

Dark wolf

Postby Dark wolf » 19 Feb 2013 20:32

I readed something about if you want to have sexual interactions with dream figures you will wake up if you are a beginner... Maybe this is the answer to your question?
Life is a gift, Not a right.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 19 Feb 2013 20:47

AngelXdv wrote:Neither one of the questions responded mine: I said I was as calm as possible and that I maintained the Lucid State but when I kissed her I woke up. I WOKE UP. I didn't lose the Lucid State. I truly woke up. The question is why? Because it was neither a nightmare nor something that could make me freak out or something that brings emotion. Believe me I was calm as a rock.

Yes you where lucid, but woke up when you kissed her. How did you wake up, in your bed,or where? Where are we lucid? in our dreams, or also while awake? Ok ponder or research more and come back. I like to help if I can :)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 01:19

AngelXdv wrote:Neither one of the questions responded mine: I said I was as calm as possible and that I maintained the Lucid State but when I kissed her I woke up. I WOKE UP. I didn't lose the Lucid State. I truly woke up. The question is why? Because it was neither a nightmare nor something that could make me freak out or something that brings emotion. Believe me I was calm as a rock.

You may think you were as calm as a rock experiencing this and kissing someone.. thing is sexual acts do "stimulate" including kissing. The heart pumps faster, adrenaline more etc. I could almost bet your heart rate went up due to your experience even if you felt "calm" about it. Im sure that kiss and the thought of it wasnt at all boring. Can you honestly say your heart rate didnt go up at all? You just flooded your physical body with hormones.

Many struggle to stay in a LD if kissing and doing anything sexual at all.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

wodemonmg

Postby wodemonmg » 30 Mar 2013 03:19

I truly woke up. The question is why? I don't kown.
http://www.meinwowgold.de

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 01 Apr 2013 05:47

This all happened because of the failure of maintaining of lucid dreams.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”