how do i meditate?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LCDAnthony

Re: how do i meditate?

Postby LCDAnthony » 30 Mar 2013 05:39

Haha Sanders... nice.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

vikash1708

Postby vikash1708 » 02 Apr 2013 13:52

Ok folks , Although I am new to this forum, but I am not a newbie so listen carefully what I say.

You want to meditate? Try this method out.

1. Lay down on your bed at night
2.take a deep breath
3.controll your breath , means do not inhale or exhale for say 30 to 60 sec. If you have a capability of holding your breath for 30 sec then do it for 35 sec. Got my point.
4.Now this step is tricky. Before you start this process , you must decide your landing place. Ya u got it. Its like you cannot be unsure where you are going to land if you shoot off from NY. Isn't. So pre-decided place will land you exactly where you want to be.
5.Land directly to the place where you want and enjoy!!!

Thanks me later mate.
Visit my website at http://guideslab.com/dream-analyzer

Sander

Postby Sander » 02 Apr 2013 19:07

vikash1708 wrote:Ok folks , Although I am new to this forum, but I am not a newbie so listen carefully what I say.

2.take a deep breath
3.controll your breath , means do not inhale or exhale for say 30 to 60 sec. If you have a capability of holding your breath for 30 sec then do it for 35 sec. Got my point.
4.Now this step is tricky. Before you start this process , you must decide your landing place. Ya u got it. Its like you cannot be unsure where you are going to land if you shoot off from NY. Isn't. So pre-decided place will land you exactly where you want to be.

Thanks me later mate.

whut...?
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 06:57

vikash1708 wrote:Ok folks , Although I am new to this forum, but I am not a newbie so listen carefully what I say.

2.take a deep breath

Thanks me later mate.

That's a huge length of time for breath holding for breath work, most breath work is like a 6:3:6 or 8:4:8 (the smaller number being the hold) rather. I'd like to know if you have actually done it like you've posted and had a LD from doing it like that?

Lucid dreaming can require a lot of relaxation and holding ones breath for that long doesnt sound very relaxing.

That sounds like some kind of pass out method (long breath holding can make a person pass out) which could be dangerous (and if one passes out.. I doubt one would be LDing as you need your waking mind aware). Maybe an oxygen staved mind may halluncinate?? (but then a halluncination isnt a LD)

Anyway.. Id like to know if you've done it like that and had a LD from it?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”