Re: Something i want to ask

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
fgoad88

Postby fgoad88 » 30 Mar 2013 19:36

Is there any way to experience a near death experience in your lucid dreams?:D

fgoad88

Postby fgoad88 » 30 Mar 2013 19:45

Also if you can have a lucid dream were you THINK you are out of body having a near death experience.How do you know the difference?

fgoad88

Postby fgoad88 » 30 Mar 2013 19:56

I have been thinking about it and i know the difference.In a normal lucid dream you CAN NOT report things happening out of body at another location while asleep.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 31 Mar 2013 04:26

The closest to it that you can get is to learn out of body projection and have an OBE and then you may at some point but able to find out throu OBE.

I have experienced someones death and all she did when she died (till I reached a point where I WASNT ALLOWED to follow her further and she was allowed to continue on)...but it was throu doing an OBE and then following her while she actually physically died. (I got to experience that with my aunt who died of leukemia, she didnt mind me sharing what was part of her very sacred journey.. I could feel the effects of the patch of golden light etc on me as it did to her and feel and see all she did).

I guess another way would be to OBE and follow the energetic path of your lifetime till you reach the moment of your death and then live that. (You could check to see if it was probably a real experience or not by taking note of some of the things you experience at different stages in your future and then in future seeing if they really do occur).

With dreaming thou.. its just mental images projecting and things in your own thoughts influence.. so wouldnt probably be accurate by trying to get this info from a dream but OBEs without dreaming coming into them can be correct.

Another technique to find out would be past life regression and then reliving the moment of your past and your death. (I dont recommend past life regression at all as it has been quite emotionally/psychologically damaging to some, people have been destroyed by their past life memories coming in before they were truely ready for them).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”