This man

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
btifuldreamer

This man

Postby btifuldreamer » 01 Apr 2013 23:38

A little bit of a paranormal activity here but ages ago i was into like, mysteries that have never been solved like loch ness and bigfoot and all that and i came across one that was rather strange and a bit creepy. It's about 'this man'. A while ago, a woman in America i think went to a psychiatrist (sorry about my bad spelling) about a strange man that she has been dreaming about. She dreamed about him several times and she says he gave her advice about her life. The woman drew what he looks like and gave it to the psychaiatrist and he just left it on his desk not remembering it being there until a fellow psychiatrist talked about a similar case. He sent hi a photo and his patient said that is the exact same man she dreams about. 1000's of patients around the world have reported that they see this man in their dreams but know one has ever known who he is or if he even exists. This case thingy is now called 'this man'. If you research it you will get a much better explanation then i did. So, any thoughts about this or has anyone ever seen this man in your dreams? Image

tea

Re: This man

Postby tea » 02 Apr 2013 06:49

i find it very interesting that you're bringing that up :D

here, take a look at that thread where i tried to find out more about him: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3357
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 02 Apr 2013 08:02

Ahh damn already been posted :P well it is very interesting and if i see him in my dream i'll post it on your topic.... :D

tea

Postby tea » 02 Apr 2013 11:23

okay!

but.. you have seen his face by now, right? i mean you saw the drawings people made.

the problem is: once you've seen how he looks like, it's nothing "special" anymore if you see him in your dreams..

do you get my point?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 03 Apr 2013 06:30

Yeah i do cuz if i see him its probably bbecause i have been thinking about him and he'll be fresh in my memory. then its not that special :/

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 09:39

It's why i havent read far on that other thread as much as I love too.

There should be a spoiler warning before anyone gives a description of him as I NEARLY accidently read that. I still dont know at all what the man looks like and hope one day to meet a DC who it may be, so I can then look up that other thread and see :)

It is possible for someone to enter anothers dreams...maybe this person people are seeing has this skill and spends his nights helping people? Can someone tell me if anyone tried questioning this guy to ask him about himself? (I cant research him as I dont want to accidently find out what he looks like).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 04 Apr 2013 11:50

Yeah. Im sure if he does appear in your dreams you will remember him because obviously if people go to a psychiatrist about him something strange happened that doesnt usually happen and is worth telling. I wont give a description of him now. U was gonna put a pic up with the first msg I sent on here but it didnt send luckily for you :P

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Apr 2013 04:52

I'm intrigued. I never ever heard of this so I am a prime candidate to test this. If I ever see "the man" then it can't be because I got the image from waking memories. However, how would I know if it was "the man"? Maybe I've seen him already, but never thought of mentioning it to a psychiatrist.

I should ask to meet him in my next lucid dream.
(But if he drives people to psychiatrists after meeting him, do I really want to encounter him!?)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2013 05:00

Without giving away at all what this man looks like eg without giving us any of his physical features (except we already know he's male).. can someone please tell me again how we'd know it may be this man by his action or whatever it is we need to look out for? Has he a certain personality we are looking out for?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2013 05:03

HAGART wrote:I'm intrigued. I never ever heard of this so I am a prime candidate to test this. If I ever see "the man" then it can't be because I got the image from waking memories. However, how would I know if it was "the man"? Maybe I've seen him already, but never thought of mentioning it to a psychiatrist.

I should ask to meet him in my next lucid dream.
(But if he drives people to psychiatrists after meeting him, do I really want to encounter him!?)

Thing is if you try to create him into your dream.. you'll probably wont get actual him in a dream and just create an image from your subconciousness which wont match what people who have him just appear in a dream see. Its probably something which cant be forced to happen in any way by yourself.

Return to “Dream Characters”