Hello! Binaural Beat Creator Here!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ajbbb

Hello! Binaural Beat Creator Here!

Postby ajbbb » 02 Apr 2013 16:43

Hello everyone!

My name is AJ and I create binaural beats on YouTube.

I love lucid dreaming and I have had many experiences using binaural beats while sleeping.

How about any of you, do you guys use binaurals?
I create binaural beats for Lucid Dreaming & Drug Replications!
http://ajbbb.com

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Re: Hello! Binaural Beat Creator Here!

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 02 Apr 2013 17:25

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I'll be glad to take another look at your channel and website, it seems helpful.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

ajbbb

Postby ajbbb » 02 Apr 2013 17:26

Thank you for your warm welcome and quick response!

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 02 Apr 2013 17:29

You're welcome, but I doubt it's quick. :lol:
Anyway, what are your experiences with LD so far?
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

ajbbb

Postby ajbbb » 02 Apr 2013 17:31

I try to lucid dream as often as I can, most of the time what happens is, a dream starts, and then out of no where, I become aware, and start experiencing the dream.

It's cool, but not as intense as I would like it.

PrototypeTEGTA

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 02 Apr 2013 17:46

This is mostly like my own case- it is neither intense, nor allows me to have enough lucid, conscious concentration. I know that I'm lucid, but then immediately lose my lucidity, and either wake up or drift into a normal dream. I also had lots of semi-lucid dreams in which I have a flash (or a dream sign) that clearly tells me that I'm dreaming, but for some reason I just let it wash over and think: "Nah, I'm not dreaming right now." I also suffer from dreaming about lucid dreaming. What a cool little Paradox.

Return to “For Beginners”