well its not new but...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
dugweb

well its not new but...

Postby dugweb » 03 Apr 2013 21:53

Well for the last 20 years now i have had these strange dreams, back them it started as a learn to fly thing, at first it was if I looked into a mirror and flew backwards, but after a while it changed to a more control thing.. I flew forwards and then started to interact and try to take things.. it then after a year or so I started to fly into and through objects such as walls and other objects.. sometimes the more i tried to fly i would wake up with a head ache, but after a few years of this crap... i started to play with these deams, almost like the dreams more than real life, I have seen myself in my own bedroom mirror and i have no eyes, also I have went to some other world, and have seen a almost exact world as here but different, I have flown through walls and bushes, tress and it almost seams like im a ghost... really in these dreams only 2 out of a thousand that someone else has noticed me... strange huh... I have seen some strange things that look like us but are not really us... hum.... Im prob crazy- but its fun as hell!

dugweb

Re: well its not new but...

Postby dugweb » 03 Apr 2013 22:27

the strange thing the other night, in my dream I had some device in my hand like a cell phone but a lil different, I saw my buddy that died a few months ago, I seen a few of my buddys over the years -but this one was different, i had the device and was talking to him, when i tried to show him a photo of him in his casket to show he was dead, but a image of a alien face type of person appeared in the device and stopped me, kinda strange huh? I keep having a dream with some kind of device its not a cell phone but like it, some kind of computer thing.. hum call me crazy but.. there is something else going on out there.. we will all not know until we go there .

Return to “For Beginners”