Does this happen to anyone else?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dedidreamer

Does this happen to anyone else?

Postby dedidreamer » 04 Apr 2013 05:42

Every time I'm lucid or becoming lucid I feel strange very strong tingles/vibrations within m. For instance last night in my dream I felt these sensations and was like woah I must be dreaming, but when I counted my fingers I had 5, but I kept feeling it so I looked at my hand and had only stubs as fingers so I became lucid

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

LucidLink

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

Postby LucidLink » 09 Apr 2013 20:59

The vibrations are a sign that your already in the dream world ;)

And yes. It happens to me. Somtimes I will vibrate to the point where I roll out of my body into a lucid dream version of my room. And somtimes while I'm lucid dreaming I experience it while flying!
[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Last edited by LucidLink on 09 Apr 2013 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Apr 2013 21:06

Me no, i never have vibration and become lucid.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

DreamyDazzler

Postby DreamyDazzler » 21 Apr 2013 01:42

i sometimes ( actually mostly) get ripped from lucidity with sort of rising throbbing buzz feeling. I struggle to fight it and stay asleep but it gets gradually more intense untill i can't take it anymore.. the world swirls and melts into darkness and then i'm fully awake with an anxious heart beating alert feeling but i quickly calm and go back to sleep. ( and if i go lucid again that feeling / noise brings me back out 9.9 times out of ten)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Apr 2013 04:03

I've heard others say this and I agree:
All the weird vibrations, and buzzing sounds is your mind making sense of things as your body is going through muscle atonia (sleep paralysis). We do that several times a night and a thousand times a year, but most of the time we are not conscious during it. When we are..... it gets very strange!

But you get use to it. And learn to love it, when you know it leads to WILDs. But you have to remain calm. Easier said than done. But it gets easier.

Sometimes it just stops abruptly and a dream didn't start and I am still in bed. I get up and do a reality check and realize, the dream has already begun......
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 21 Apr 2013 05:35

Sometimes it just stops abruptly and a dream didn't start and I am still in bed. I get up and do a reality check and realize, the dream has already begun......

I know that feeling and suspect I have spent half my life lying in bed thinking I am awake but really asleep and looking out through dream eyes
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Apr 2013 10:39

Vibrations/tingling have happened to me before. A few times at the onset of lucidity.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Apr 2013 00:09

Vibrations, tingling and other strange feels can happen just before one goes astrally out of body which everyone does when asleep. So can be the signal that you are falling asleep or even have fallen asleep (but you may be still thinking you are awake) so you know you are close to having a LD or an OBE (a LD is when we enter our own subconsciousness world hence a dream).

Lucidlink.. I was interested to read just now that you summersault into your LDs as that is exactly what I just finished posting about before I read this thread, its the first time I've summersaulted into a LD. http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3792

My other post ties in with what Peter is saying here too. I didnt have a clue I'd gone into the right state and thought I was still feeling my physical body till I tried the summersault to see.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”