My fourth Lucid Dream, and my first WILD :)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Magnus

My fourth Lucid Dream, and my first WILD :)

Postby Magnus » 17 Aug 2011 11:42

This was the longest Lucid Dream I have had so far. The first ones were just glimpses of Lucid Dreams that lasted 1-5 seconds and then I would wake up. This one, however, lasted 30 seconds! :D I woke up, because someone was calling me on skype (Real life) and we talked for about 5 minutes, before I decided to go back to sleep. Our time difference is very different, so when she called at 0:00, it was really 6:00 where I live-.- I took it with a smile though :lol:

After that I asked myself "Should I try to WILD?", but then I was too tired to try anything, so I fell asleep. I started dreaming about being in this forest. It was snow everywhere, and we were all living in a small house (Me and my friends). It was a long, weird dream about aliens and minecraft, until I woke up.

That's when I really decided to WILD. I don't think I moved at all after waking up, because I was already laying on my back. I then lied completely still thinking of the same place as in the previous dream. I kept this position for about 30seconds before I suddenly was biking down a hill. There was big trees everywhere, and all of them had beautiful colours of different greens. I got so suprised when I had actually made it through a Wake Induced Lucid Dream, but I quickly calmed down. I parked my bike at the bottom of the hill and looked around. It was the same area as in the previous dream, and I could recognize almost all of the little houses. There was no snow, though. The hill was north-east of where I was standing. One cabin was north, and many other cabins was south. The cabin from the other dream was south-west. I took a reality check, just for fun, even though I was fully Lucid. I had seven fingers. I laughed of how awesome this was, and then starting checking out the trees. I looked north and then shouted "Clarity!". I don't really know why I did that, because everything was already extremely vivid. I thought about flying, but I didn't want to risk losing my first vivid Lucid Dream. I started walking towards the cabin to the north, but right before I reached it, everything went black, and I don't remember anything more.

I think I've must've slept for a long time after the Lucid Dream because I could feel that the memory was not fresh in my mind. I wanted to try it again, but gave up shortly after. The dream lasted 30 seconds, and I LOVED every moment of it.
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

Peter

Re: My fourth Lucid Dream, and my first WILD :)

Postby Peter » 17 Aug 2011 20:39

great post
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 18 Aug 2011 09:38

Thanks. Looking forward to really start exploring this second world.

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 19 Aug 2011 02:15

YEAH MINECRAFT! :mrgreen:
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 23 Aug 2011 18:01

WOW, nice! Good job...your so lucky!
Minecraft + Aliens = Enderman :)
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 24 Aug 2011 23:32

Hehe, thanks! :D

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 08 Sep 2011 09:47

Ace work Magnus!

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 11 Sep 2011 21:08

Had another one, right now. I have acctually stopped/paused doing it, so this came by a suprise.

I was sitting with my family around the dinner table (Just the way I had been the day before) and I don't really know how, but I somehow realized I was dreaming. I then stood up and looked around. I almost forgot it was a dream, but I reminded myself in the last minute. I looked at a chair, and I was stunned by the reality of it. The texture was truly amazing to be all in my head. I looked at myhand and everything seemed normal, nothing was strange at all. The only way I could know that it was a dream was because of the feeling in my head that I have always had when I was lucid dreaming. This heavy sensation, like my brain was at full work and could barely do anything more. I could feel that this feeling made me struggle a bit more than in real life, and that's how I knew. I think the (lucid) dream must've lasted 5minutes or something, but I can barely remember any of it :( My advice for you, keep on writing your dreams. You'll never know when your next lucid dream will be!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”