Dream Journal?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
taniaaust1

Re: Dream Journal?

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 09:59

Blue-Eyes wrote:As a young teenager i have some petty rude dreams and the idea of writing them down for a family member to find scares me. I have really good dream recall and i can remember up to five days back of my dreams, do i really need a dream journal?
Many thanks.

You may not need one but it still may help as they can help more then just in helping one to remember dreams. Keeping a dream journal also helps to signal to the subconsciousness that your dreams are very important to you.. it may help get its attention one can say by having a strong focus on dreams and the attention of the subconsciousness can help one to LD. eg the more you think of dreaming and LD the more likely that in itself is to trigger off a LD for you.

But if you do remember your dreams well.. doing a lot of reading on LD stuff will help get across to your subconciousness strongly that you wish to LD anyway (but make sure you are having that focus strong DAILY.. when someone is recording their dreams in the hope it will help them to LD.. they are also thinking even its subconsciously at the same time "Im doing this to help me to LD" hence having mind on that which can help trigger.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 10:04

Blue-Eyes wrote:As a young teenager i have some petty rude dreams and the idea of writing them down for a family member to find scares me.

:D Just dont do what my sister did as a teen when writing in her diary. She wrote a sentence which she thought was in a code but when my mother read and understood and got her into trouble. She was around 13 years old when she wrote "While the cats are away, the mice will play" (refering to mum and dad being the cats and the mice playing being her and her boyfriend just starting to get sexual). She got all kinds of questioning from mum for what went on for that quote in her diary :lol: Over 20 years ago now but I still think its so funny. (my poor sister wasnt as smart as I was and always got caught out while I was always doing far worst things and never got found out).

So make sure anything written in code isnt going to be unstandable to your parents 8-) they may well be smarter then you think!! :oops:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 17:55

Blue-Eyes wrote:As a young teenager i have some petty rude dreams and the idea of writing them down for a family member to find scares me. I have really good dream recall and i can remember up to five days back of my dreams, do i really need a dream journal?
Many thanks.

Me too im a teenager, but me, i write bad wrote like that; f"ck, s"ck in my journal.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”