1 week so far...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
mtrain85

1 week so far...

Postby mtrain85 » 03 Apr 2013 14:08

Hi all,
I just wanted to say 'hi' and just let everyone know my short term progress.
All my life I've always struggled to remember my dreams but have had maybe 2-3 "accidental" lucid dreams in my life. 1 of which was 20 yeas ago when I was only 7. I still remember it more clearly than the dreams I have today! This is a big part of why I hope to learn to control my ability to lucidly dream.
After reading a lot of stuff on lucid dreaming and keeping a dream journal for the last week, the level of detail that I have been able to recall has increased significantly! I am really looking forward to having a lucid experience, but am just glad to see progress with increasing my dream recall so far. Fingers crossed I will be dreaming lucidly soon!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: 1 week so far...

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Apr 2013 23:15

best luck :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 04 Apr 2013 12:15

mtrain85 wrote:Hi all,
I just wanted to say 'hi' and just let everyone know my short term progress.
All my life I've always struggled to remember my dreams but have had maybe 2-3 "accidental" lucid dreams in my life. 1 of which was 20 yeas ago when I was only 7. I still remember it more clearly than the dreams I have today! This is a big part of why I hope to learn to control my ability to lucidly dream.
After reading a lot of stuff on lucid dreaming and keeping a dream journal for the last week, the level of detail that I have been able to recall has increased significantly! I am really looking forward to having a lucid experience, but am just glad to see progress with increasing my dream recall so far. Fingers crossed I will be dreaming lucidly soon!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

I've never had any accidental lucid dreams, at least from what I remember. Anyway, nice job on your part and good luck!
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Apr 2013 08:10

I've never had any accidental lucid dreams, at least from what I remember. Anyway, nice job on your part and good luck!

Me i already have one when i was 8
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “For Beginners”