Strong hand vibration

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
deepakkumaar97

Strong hand vibration

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 04 Apr 2013 12:17

So, in last night's LD which was pretty long, somewhere I looked and focussed on my right hand to gain clarity but something weird happened, I felt very strong vibrations in my hand, I thought of sleep paralysis but only my hand was having those vibrations and the second thing, I was totally in my dream body.

Any ideas what it might have been?
Thank you
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Re: Strong hand vibration

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Apr 2013 00:27

Probably just the typical vibrations connected to OBE and astral body.. one can get them all over or in body parts while the astral body is loosening from the physical one. I personally find my extremities eg hands or feet loosen sooner then the rest of my astral body.. you may end up feeling your astral hand rather then just the vibrations of the loosening thou if already in a LD you may then get a mix of astral stuff and LD stuff coming in mixed. Seems you were connecting to your astral with some astral awareness but throu your LD state.

You can take the vibrations as a sign that your physical body is going to sleep (which of cause is what you want if you are trying to OBE or LD).

When a physical body is asleep.. the astral body is out, it leaves the physical body on going to sleep thou of cause still connected to it by a link.

While you are LD you are experiencing your subconscious creations (with any waking thought ones you put there too) .. experiencing your mind (mental body)... without usually any awareness of your astral body. We all are quite complex beings :D .

You also have other parts of yourself eg the etheric body.. which is the easiest one to see after the physical if you try to look at your aura.. the etheric body is sometimes experienced by those who have amputations and get phantam pain and still feel their lost limb).

I do not think your hand vibration had actual symbolic meaning but you were just feeling what was going on, in infilterated into your LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Re: Strong hand vibration

Postby oliverclay » 09 Jul 2013 13:22

deepakkumaar97 wrote:So, in last night's LD which was pretty long, somewhere I looked and focussed on my right hand to gain clarity but something weird happened, I felt very strong vibrations in my hand, I thought of sleep paralysis but only my hand was having those vibrations and the second thing, I was totally in my dream body.

Any ideas what it might have been?
Thank you

Maybe you are facing hard activities in dreams.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”