How long did it take for you guys to start LDing?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Je-Je

Re: How long did it take for you guys to start LDing?

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 10:13

Good forum and good question. :D
For me it have taken a months and half to have my first lucid dream.
It was very long for me, and sometime i was angry :x again myself cuz i always make normal dream, but finaly after a months and a half i have got my first lucid dream and i was very motived.
Why it has taken a long time, it because of the WILD method; For me the WILD method has retarded my lucid dreaming and it was the worst method for me a biginner, cuz it just for advencer in awakeness in dream. For some people the WILD method is the best when they begin, but for me no. :mrgreen:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 05 Apr 2013 12:44

A week or two. Succeeded a few days ago. I had interest in lucid dreaming a year ago too, and I thought I had a lucid dream back then, but looking back it's more likely to have been a vague dream about lucid dreaming.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 05 Apr 2013 15:50

Why it has taken a long time, it because of the WILD method; For me the WILD method has retarded my lucid dreaming and it was the worst method for me a biginner, cuz it just for advencer in awakeness in dream. For some people the WILD method is the best when they begin, but for me no. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I'm sorry but I can't really understand you, could you explain one more time why do you find WILD a bad method for beginner? Cause I'm using it too, and I think that might be wrong of me since I've experienced little success in LD.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 16:23

neverlandjulia wrote:I'm sorry but I can't really understand you, could you explain one more time why do you find WILD a bad method for beginner? Cause I'm using it too, and I think that might be wrong of me since I've experienced little success in LD.

No i dont said its a bad method for all beginner, but for me it was, some beginner can have there first LD by doing the WILD method, but for me it doesnt work. It hard to explain why, i need to talk right in front of you, cuz by writing you will not understand.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

alissa

Postby alissa » 12 Apr 2013 01:33

The second time I got really interested in lucid dreaming, I had one on my first night, except it was only semi-lucid, so basically it looked like a normal dream, I just realized I was dreaming at some point. Rather anti-climatic. But I have yet to have a real lucid dream. :)
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

mia

Postby mia » 12 Apr 2013 02:41

I've had LDs my whole life. I thought it was just a normal part of dreaming. Then after university, and the responsibilities of work and an adult life; I forgot about it; they dwindled away. Then with an interest in Eastern belief systems, yoga, and recently meditation, I started LDing again. So I looked it up on the internet and was surprised to discover this sort of interest, and that it could be controlled and even induced. So since that ( I think it was March 30th), I've had 2 LDs in a about a week. Hoping for another real soon.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”