Tips - For Beginners !

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
btifuldreamer

Re: Tips - For Beginners !

Postby btifuldreamer » 05 Apr 2013 00:34

Haha thanks ! When my mum told me to stop doing I said so you want me to stop dreaming? I remember my dreams more dreams now so my recall is good, but right now um working on the FILD method but every time I wake up in thw night I am ready to do it but something happens that distracrs me >:( like last night I was ready to go back to sleep them do the FILD, but then someone in the upstairs unit had a shower and kept me up :( hopefully tonight will be better. Since I am on holidays in Melbourne my days have been pretty busy, so I dont get as much sleep as I want, but tomorrow is a relaxing day so I can sleep more ! :D and any tips are good tips, things like what technique works best for you or what you are currently working on. Looking does to hearing from everyone ! :D ^-^
-shane

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Apr 2013 00:46

When my mum told me to stop doing I said so you want me to stop dreaming?

My father would say we are all doing something evil :lol: (anything strange he sees as evil). I stopped talking to my father about the things I do many years ago, sometimes its just better to do that. People often just have fear around things they dont understand. They just are not ready to hear about this kind of stuff.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 05 Apr 2013 01:07

Haha yeah exactly ! U think my patents know I still do it but they're fine with it. I feel I have more control in my dreams and hav more of my personal thoughts than I used to when I didnt know about lucid dreaming. Im gonna buy apple juice to increase vividness :D

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 09:43

btifuldreamer wrote:I am new to the forum :P and i made this topic to help beginner lucid dreamers (like me) in experiencing their first lucid dream and how to get better at lucid dreaming once they have had one. If anyone has any tips that you discovered yourself that are very helpful to you or if you've just read one that also helped you please post it ! Hopefully this discussion could lead me to my first lucid dream... Any tips at all will do and i appreciate all answers :D

Why dont you present you on my forum ''New members present you here''
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 06 Apr 2013 01:46

Done :D by the way everyone, last night I had apple juice which is supposed to make you hav more vivid dreams but I just had a long dream. Not muxh more vivid although there was a comet in my dream (non lucid) and it was a beautiful gold-yellow colour with a tail that is gold and white that shimmers. Anyone tried apple juice before bed?

Return to “For Beginners”