I made the Inception's street bending technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Highlander

I made the Inception's street bending technique

Postby Highlander » 05 Apr 2013 11:18

On a LD today, i tryed to do the street bending technique, as seen on the Inception movie. It was easy to do, but it was hard to mantain it.
I'm on a street near my house. I start thinking about bending the street, it folds up easily and stands upright (90 degrees). Then I want it to bend over to be on top of the street where i was. This is done but in a very fast way. I hear a bang sound. As this was very fast, I put the street at it's original location (i unfold it). I try again. I concentrate more and the whole street bends more slowly up to 90 degrees. Then it closes fast again. It gives a bigger bang sound, it becomes a giant cube and starts rolling over the street like a dice. It destroys all as it passes through. It becomes a disaster.
But It was an interesting experience.

Je-Je

Re: I made the Inception's street bending technique

Postby Je-Je » 06 Apr 2013 07:06

Haha :lol: , nice. Me i cant even manupilate my enviroment for the moment, cuz my level of lucidity in dream is low, but it will come. :D
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 06 Apr 2013 12:22

I don't understand too much about this "level of lucidity". If there's a level, i don't know what my level is. I mean, there's so much that you guys can do and i don't. Sometimes i have total control of the dream, sometimes it's only for a few seconds.
The Inception techique, before i went to sleep, i thought that it would be a terrible work of concentration to make. But it was easy. I don't know if i'm in a good level of lucidity, but i guess it helped that i imagined it several times in my real life before having that dream. When i had it, i knew what to do, easily.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 12:09

Highlander wrote: I concentrate more and the whole street bends more slowly up to 90 degrees. Then it closes fast again. It gives a bigger bang sound, it becomes a giant cube and starts rolling over the street like a dice. It destroys all as it passes through. It becomes a disaster.
But It was an interesting experience.

Cool experience :D . Ive never tried to do anything like this street bending thing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 10 Apr 2013 09:41

One thing I forgot to say that I only remembered now, after all these days.
In the dream, I wanted to have that bass horn sound that appeared in the movie. And it worked. While i was bending the street, i could hear the sound loudly. It''s kinda like I was in the movie.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 15 Apr 2013 19:47

This is a very cool and inspiring lucid dream :)
Our only limit in a lucid dream is imagination! We can try and recreate movie things like that, or even completely invent our own crazy thing to do or try.
Good job on creating the dream you seeked!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Hypnosnail

Postby Hypnosnail » 16 Apr 2013 04:05

LucidLink wrote:This is a very cool and inspiring lucid dream :)
Our only limit in a lucid dream is imagination! We can try and recreate movie things like that, or even completely invent our own crazy thing to do or try.
Good job on creating the dream you seeked!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Exactly. If you can imagine it, you can do it. But it is fun.

I've never tried warping my environment. A few times I've simply change the scene completely, but usually I just work with what I have.
Lucid Dream using hypnosis: From the Mikandi store, download the Hypnosnail App.

galastrato

Postby galastrato » 17 Apr 2013 19:35

Hey guys! i just found out about lucid dreaming yeterday.. and even though i don't want this to look like introduction post, i just wanted to say how fascinated i am! i'm a big imagination guy, whenever and wherever i can, i imagine world changing around me, space battles going on above my head, people flying, and that's the mild stuff, i'm not going to go into what i can imagine sometimes. the point is: i always loved to bent everything in my imagination, to bring it close to my dreams.
And then i heard about this! you can imagine my face! it means i can actually feel my imagination, i can participate in it! i didn't believe it at first (because lucid dreaming seems to be just too good to be reality) but i see all of your posts, and i explode inside IT'S ACTUALLY REAL. just wanted to share my excitement with you, And btw amazing dream! i have also bended streets, and the whole planet several times, while riding the bus home x) i hope to experience a lucid dream soon, trying my best!

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”