Contract?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Mewie

Contract?

Postby Mewie » 20 Aug 2011 09:27

Hello.

I almost just woke up after some dreams. But I'm still thinking about one dream.

I opened a big door, and walked into a big white room. There was a big table. There was 3 persons, one of them was a girl and (I think.. I'm not sure..) the 2 others were my parents. I found a chair, and she gave me a piece of paper. I don't know why, but I didn't read it. I signed, and so did my parents. The girl talked about rules and stuff like this, and then I woke up..

I've heard that a contract means something.. But I don't know what..

Is it just a dream, or does it mean something?
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Peter

Re: Contract?

Postby Peter » 20 Aug 2011 09:34

I think you agreed to do dishes, clean rooms, odd jobs and be nice to you brothers and sisters.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 22 Aug 2011 21:52

write it down--write what happened that day--and write what you think it could mean--- it will show up again another day another time---find the similarities and then you will have just entered your first word of your own dream dictionary.

Mewie

Postby Mewie » 23 Aug 2011 14:35

I'll try it all, thanks. :D
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Return to “Dream Interpretation”