revisiting the same dreamscapes

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
mia

revisiting the same dreamscapes

Postby mia » 07 Apr 2013 00:04

Hello.
I have frequently re-visit the same dreamscapes in many dreams. Quite a few times, this recognition of a dreamscape triggers lucidity. I often wonder if other people visit the same dreamscapes regularly ( either in lucid dreams, or even regular dreams). I seem to have several that I continually visit. Do you?
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Highlander

Re: revisiting the same dreamscapes

Postby Highlander » 07 Apr 2013 01:26

Yes. It happens to me. I have dreamt a couple of times to be in an office that i don't recognize.
And most of the times when i dream that i'm in a supermarket doing my food shoppings, it's always the same place and i don't recognize it from the real life. More strange, because i do my shoppings every week on the same place that is not like the one in the dream.

Notoriou

Postby Notoriou » 07 Apr 2013 03:05

Occasionally in my dreams there will be this road, and it's always the same, but I've never seen it in real life. And at the end of the road is always this little secluded park that's always empty... I also tend to dream about my neighborhood, but it's never the same as it is in life, and the weird part is that the differences from life are always the exact same in my dreams.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 07 Apr 2013 08:41

Yes for me too, the house of my childhood, in my dream i always appear in this house.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 07 Apr 2013 16:06

It happened another situation like that today, in a non-lucid dream though.
I work in an office building in real life, a closed space. But, some of the times, i dream that i'm in that office but on the middle of the street, with no roof (working in open air). It happens on some of my dreams.
Today i dreamed that i was with a friend of mine showing where i worked, that open-air office that i work only in my dreams.

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 07 Apr 2013 17:47

I was in my childhood's house several times too. Though I never was lucid so couldn't even perform a RT..

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 10:23

I seem to be the odd one out :)

i tend to dream of myself being in real places I know, often places of my past (thou at times there is differences) or in places unknown to me (commonly parks Ive never been in before), as yet Im to find a reincurring unknown place. It amazes me how each unknown place seems to be always a different place. (sooner or later I guess Im going to have an reincurring unknown place coming up).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”