Still cannot fly.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ebony Wolf

Still cannot fly.

Postby Ebony Wolf » 22 Mar 2013 09:33

I am a lucid dreamer of about a year. Now, recently, it has been bugging me that I cannot fly, and I feel like I am being restricted from a big event in lucid dreaming. I simply can't take off! I've done it about twice in my dreams, but couldn't do it again after I had successfully managed to. Has anybody else had this problem? I'm usually content to shapeshift into a grey wolf and roam, but I would like something new for a change.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

deepakkumaar97

Re: Still cannot fly.

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 22 Mar 2013 12:03

This should help
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-have-lucid-flying-dreams.html
Do a reality check

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 26 Mar 2013 05:53

deepakkumaar97 wrote:This should help
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-have-lucid-flying-dreams.html

It is helping dude, This thread got all the details.
www.meryem.com

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 10:16

:o , What is your level of lucidity in your dream????????
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

tea

Postby tea » 06 Apr 2013 20:21

two nights ago i had an awesome lucid flying dream.

usually i don't have any problems with flying but that night i just didn't manage to get up a train coach :o!
after a few attempts i looked up to the stars angrily and somehow i had an idea; i raised my arms up and while facing the stars above i made a single strong movement, "pulling" myself up (like holding on to the air, or swimming) and bam, i rushed hundreds of meters up to the nightsky (i also had that feeling you get in the stomach when riding a rollercoaster). once up there i didn't have any more problems flying around neo-style (matrix) :D

i think it was way easier for me to "believe" (and thus dream) that i can fly by not seeing any objects bound to the ground or even earth itself. all i saw was the dark sky and stars. when i pulled myself opwards i really saw the stars coming a bit closer (which -in reality- on that scale should not be visible^^)

hope this technique helps you in your upcoming dreams!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 07 Apr 2013 08:28

tea wrote:two nights ago i had an awesome lucid flying dream.

usually i don't have any problems with flying but that night i just didn't manage to get up a train coach :o!
after a few attempts i looked up to the stars angrily and somehow i had an idea; i raised my arms up and while facing the stars above i made a single strong movement, "pulling" myself up (like holding on to the air, or swimming) and bam, i rushed hundreds of meters up to the nightsky (i also had that feeling you get in the stomach when riding a rollercoaster). once up there i didn't have any more problems flying around neo-style (matrix) :D

i think it was way easier for me to "believe" (and thus dream) that i can fly by not seeing any objects bound to the ground or even earth itself. all i saw was the dark sky and stars. when i pulled myself opwards i really saw the stars coming a bit closer (which -in reality- on that scale should not be visible^^)

hope this technique helps you in your upcoming dreams!

Haha,you make me want to lucid dream tonight and fly :lol:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”