I AM ON RAMPAGE

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Dreamer25

I AM ON RAMPAGE

Postby Dreamer25 » 07 Apr 2013 18:50

Hi guys, few weeks ago, i had some kind of "lucid" dream or lets just say allot of clairvoyance.

i was in the nature with threes and some lake, and i put oil in the lake or something and used a lighter and a big explosion came and waked up from it almost sweated, it wasn't kinda a nightmare but still more like a wtf dream..

and i couldn't think like why should i do that? it's unrealistic to do that, and i couldn't ask myself like "why put oil in a lake" what good will it brings? Ofc i know my unconsciousness is like a child with does what it wants, there is no rule of logic. i waked up

one night i dreamed i sa myself dreaming and also wake up like that and looked around my room if no one was there, lol

lately i can remember to my dreams with allot of clarity , and get awake like very hot. (i use 2 bed sheets)
and i think if i use 1 bed sheet i will not get it hot like this.. so somehow if i sleep with 2 i get more often those wtf dreams

Je-Je

Re: I AM ON RAMPAGE

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 17:49

I see that you are awake in your dream but your body is controling by your subconscious.

The 2nd dream scare me when you said
one night i dreamed i sa myself dreaming and also wake up like that and looked around my room if no one was there, lol
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Jack Reacher

Re: I AM ON RAMPAGE

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Apr 2013 03:44

The first dream sounded cool, gave me a brief flash of short violent dreams over my time. I think dreams are like ideas, most of the time they just write themselves.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”