coming back

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
awebaby

coming back

Postby awebaby » 07 Apr 2013 18:05

Hello fellow dreamers,

I have previous experience with lucid dreaming. My guru once helped me to enter the state directly from a meditation into a lucid dream. It was fantastic and I'll never forget. I used to have lucid dreams pretty often that involved flying and waking from one dream to another.

About 10 years ago I started using alcohol and stopped meditating. Now I have reversed that again and I want to get back to my lucid dreaming and really focus a lot of attention on it.

So I was glad to find this forum where - hopefully - I will be able to share experiences with others who also love lucid dreaming.

I'm an artist and lucid dreaming is quite a wonderful muse.

Je-Je

Re: coming back

Postby Je-Je » 07 Apr 2013 20:00

We are glad to have a 10 years experience with us. You will can share your experience with us. And you're the welcome here, you can present you on my forum ''New members presnt you here'' haha :lol:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 07 Apr 2013 20:10

Je Je why do you get such an urge to have everyone presented at your topic? it's not any competition or anything ... ;)

mia

Postby mia » 08 Apr 2013 04:18

Hello awebaby.
I find your experience of your guru assisting you to enter a dream state from meditation very interesting. Perhaps sometime you will describe it for us. I am quite interested in dream yoga, and have begun reading about it recently.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 06:36

neverlandjulia wrote:Je Je why do you get such an urge to have everyone presented at your topic? it's not any competition or anything ... ;)

Hahahaha :lol: , Wow people thinks that about me. Nice to know. hahaha :lol:
Before i was on Id4all, and on that forum, it was very strict; when a new members come, we must welcome him, but then it has close.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 09:50

Je-Je wrote:
neverlandjulia wrote:Je Je why do you get such an urge to have everyone presented at your topic? it's not any competition or anything ... ;)

Hahahaha :lol: , Wow people thinks that about me. Nice to know. hahaha :lol:
Before i was on Id4all, and on that forum, it was very strict; when a new members come, we must welcome him, but then it has close.

Ive heard that some people dont like that Id4all forum due to its strictness... I guess that is why people come here. No pressure.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 09:52

Hi awebaby :D

I too are interested in hearing how your guru helped you :) . (I too have had what some may call a guru who was quite advanced in things... that's made me wonder how (what method) your guru used to help you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”