WILD and visualising

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
neverlandjulia

WILD and visualising

Postby neverlandjulia » 05 Apr 2013 23:15

I know it depends totally on a person but what do you find the easiest and the most effective when it comes to visualising during WILD? Cause I sometimes don't have any idea, and when I start visualising sth too hard, too rich in details or something, my mind starts to wander and I fell asleep, but in regular one.

taniaaust1

Re: WILD and visualising

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 12:12

I personally dont do any visualization at all to WILD (Im terrible at visualization). I just hold the thought that I want to have a LD when I fall asleep and then do something eg like watch my breathing or a mantra as I fall asleep (and hopefully if successful I maintain my waking awareness right throu).

my mind starts to wander and I fell asleep, but in regular one.

Try doing something in which you can keep pulling your mind back to and hopefully then notice when you have gone to sleep and are dreaming. eg when i fell asleep while focused on my breathing.. I noticed I'd entered a dreaming kind of state when I noticed my dream body was breathing in a different way to my physical bodies breathing (which I was aware of too. I could feel/hear both bodies breathing).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Re: WILD and visualising

Postby oliverclay » 17 Apr 2013 07:48

neverlandjulia wrote:I know it depends totally on a person but what do you find the easiest and the most effective when it comes to visualising during WILD? Cause I sometimes don't have any idea, and when I start visualising sth too hard, too rich in details or something, my mind starts to wander and I fell asleep, but in regular one.

This is the matter of a person, how long he can take it.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”