Shadow being

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Je-Je

Shadow being

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 11:23

When i was small, i could see shadow being calling me(make a sign with there hand to come), i was scare that i ran down and called my mum and said i saw a gosht. Now im 15, it finished, they left me alone, and im happy :mrgreen: .

So, my question is; What do you know about shadow being?? :|
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

mikeg313

Re: Shadow being

Postby mikeg313 » 05 Apr 2013 23:39

I dont know much about that just that similar whe i was young I would see black shadows chasing white shadows. My mum always asked what was i laughing at, i replied " the devils are chasing the angels mum" . When i reached 7 to 10 I never saw them again.

Thats my input, not explaination.

Maybe someone else has.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 06 Apr 2013 06:50

mikeg313 wrote:I dont know much about that just that similar whe i was young I would see black shadows chasing white shadows. My mum always asked what was i laughing at, i replied " the devils are chasing the angels mum" . When i reached 7 to 10 I never saw them again.

Thats my input, not explaination.

Maybe someone else has.

Thanks for the imformation, nice to know.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 12:43

Some could see a spirit or ghost in that way but that isnt what many refer to a true shadow being.

Shadow beings are a certain type of negative entity who thrives on negative energy. They tend to move fast and usually try to avoid being seen, they quickly move and hide from view if they think they are about to be seen eg so often seen out of corner of ones eye as like a shadow of someone (thou that also can be the case for other beings too but with others there is often a different reason for that as clairvoyant sight works best on the eye receptors we dont use as much). Shadow beings are thin or average in body (ive never heard of anyone seeing an overweight shadow being :) and are cunning and sly beings. They do not like us (one may catch a shadow being leering at one from the shadows).

These beings feed off of our energy and can leave us sick.

They have their own realm (world) where they come from. I think Ive only heard of people seeing male shadow beings (so maybe their females dont leave their world?). Research the race of beings Im speaking of and one will read LOTS of peoples experiences but they are all male beings (sometimes they will be seen wearing a hat).

Ive been told by one who believed she'd been to the shadow beings world (someone I knew who had ability to astral travel/remote view places) that a shadow being she followed back was living in his world in a castle and there was shadow being females there etc. They actually had families.

I dont know which kind of 'shadow being" you were refering too.. one of that race or just a being in which you couldnt see well so appeared like a shadow. If it was of a shadow being race.. those ones arent to be at all trusted (they tell a lot of lies, expect deception).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 13:12

Sometime when i return in my childhood house, i re-see the scene( i was walking in the corridor and saw a shadow in a dark room making sign with his hand to come, i was terrifly, that i ran down in the kitchen and call my mum. We went up, my mum went in the dark room and turn on the light, there was nothing). If you met my mom, she will talk a lot of paranormal story about me when i was small. Also there is another story paranormal about me; I remember one night i was sleeping with my parents. At 4, i woke up and i was not in my house, i was in a completely dark room, i was running and crying to searh how to get out of that, and after i dont know what happen(i was very small at that time).

I saw a lot of paranormal activity when i was small, even my dad, who said that he saw a bull following him when he take his shower and when he turn back, there was nothing.

When i was 8, we move in a new house for school, cuz where i was living there were no school. After that i never saw any things paranormal.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 13:18

Je-Je wrote: At 4, i woke up and i was not in my house, i was in a completely dark room, i was running and crying to searh how to get out of that, and after i dont know what happen(i was very small at that time). .

False Awakening

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 17:27

taniaaust1 wrote:
False Awakening

maybe

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 Apr 2013 16:51

Hey guys, watch that film; ''Shadow People trailer'', based on a true phenomenon.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Apr 2013 04:42

sounds interesting.

I cant watch it as I only have a dial up connection.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 17 Apr 2013 10:26

There is no need to worry about it after these long years.
www.meryem.com

Return to “Paranormal Activity”