Dream character is a real life person

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
btifuldreamer

Dream character is a real life person

Postby btifuldreamer » 01 Apr 2013 23:50

This is a question that has been on my mind for a while. Although i haven't had a LD and seen dream characters, i know about them becuase of the internet. I also know that it is possible to have another actual person in your dream, i don't mean say, your best friend in your dream but he is just a figure of your imagination, i mean he actually went to sleep like you, and entered your dream. If this possible, what happens if they wake up or somehow you kill them? Also, is this a phenomena that occurs randomly or can it be something you can learn? I can only imagine how good it would be to dream with some :D :) :lol:
But ayways, i willl repsect any answer and await your comments :)

tea

Re: Dream character is a real life person

Postby tea » 02 Apr 2013 11:22

i'd suggest you to search "shared" via the search function. if you click the button right beneath the website banner you'll be taken to an advanced search engine that allows you to search only the topic titles. this question has been discussed several times..
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 03 Apr 2013 06:32

>:( I'll make sure to research the topic before i make one from now on.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 09:46

Ive shared my experience several times here already so wont again but will say I have had a shared dreaming experience with another (my daughter). We had the dream at exactly the same moment and woke up at the same moment too. I was me in the dream and she was she in the dream..but same dream. She'd some how called me into her dream as it had been a nightmare and she wanted help.

Thou our experience was a spontanous one (and the only shared dream ive had with another), it would be possible to be taught this thou maybe it could be dependant on ones spiritual development too.. I dont know. There are some quite advanced yogis who have the ability to enter anothers dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 07 Apr 2013 00:46

Hmmm. It would be a very good thing to learn but if yogis know it than that would probably mean you have to meditate A LOT. But hopefully scientists make a discovery on mutual dreaming that will help us do other :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 17:59

No, its just a copy of the real person haha :lol:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 24 Apr 2013 14:33

I've had one experience like taniaaust. (Shared dreaming)
Except I can not be sure of it. As the person I think I did have a shared dream with, can not recall dreams as well as me - But to be specific he did not remember THIS dream.

(I had a LD where he was also Lucid and I was trying to teach him how to move things around etc.)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2013 05:51

SarahDank wrote:I've had one experience like taniaaust. (Shared dreaming)
Except I can not be sure of it. As the person I think I did have a shared dream with, can not recall dreams as well as me - But to be specific he did not remember THIS dream.

(I had a LD where he was also Lucid and I was trying to teach him how to move things around etc.)

pity he dont remember his dreams so you could of known either way.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”