about some aspects of lucid dreams - I need view

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
kosterevan

about some aspects of lucid dreams - I need view

Postby kosterevan » 07 Apr 2013 05:51

Hello All,
I have had few lucid dreams so far in my life. After having it for the first time, I've tried to induce it but without success. It's fine with me now. I know that if I need it, it will eventually come. No rush, although I appreciate every time I have it. Yesterday I had it again. Now, I know that it was a reason for that. I got a message. Now, in my dream, after realizing that I was dreaming, for some reason, I tried to influence someone in my dream. I was sending my energy, some thoughts or something that would show that I am influencing that person. After a bit time, I actually woke up... it looked to me that I was doing something not allowed... that' s how I thought after waking up. I was forced out... I tried to change the dream... and I was doing it through influencing someone there. Is this can be the reason I was awaken? Or it's just my personal perception? Secondly, it looked to me that I was dreaming in the dreaming...I hope someone understands that... I was already dreaming and I knew I was dreaming and then I was already in different dream after realizing it.. it looked like I was on a second level... like in "Inception".... Is that possible that my feeling is right??? If there is such thing as second level in the dream?
I also would like to know from others if these lucid dreams have had any relation to a real life? I am curious about it since I hope to know the messages about future. Does it relate in any ways to what happen/ed/s in your life? Thank you for sharing your experience!

Je-Je

Re: about some aspects of lucid dreams - I need view

Postby Je-Je » 07 Apr 2013 08:14

hello kosterevan, your the welcome, you can also present you on my forum ''New members present you here'' if you want.

WOOOW, nice dream man. Thanks to share cuz i have never hear about it, dreaming into a dream like Inception.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2013 10:43

kosterevan wrote: I also would like to know from others if these lucid dreams have had any relation to a real life? I am curious about it since I hope to know the messages about future. Does it relate in any ways to what happen/ed/s in your life? Thank you for sharing your experience!

Hi :) , Your dreaming always has a relationship to real life. With a LD thou of cause what you are choosing to create throu the waking mind may have no relationship to real llife but even in a LD there is unconscious creation happening and that is symbolic for things in real life.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

kosterevan

Postby kosterevan » 08 Apr 2013 15:57

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts! Indeed, I understand that it has relation to real life, it can be shown in different ways. Most of the time it is my thinking while I am awake shows up in scene or in interpretation, but what I meant is like premonition... actually that dream was premonition partially. I usually do not control what I am in and I rather try to have a more clear view on things I am "seeing" in the dream... I am just curious about things in the dream. Seems so unrealistic and still, I can look at it with my full attention...

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 09 Apr 2013 18:12

kosterevan wrote:Thank you all for sharing your thoughts! Indeed, I understand that it has relation to real life, it can be shown in different ways. Most of the time it is my thinking while I am awake shows up in scene or in interpretation, but what I meant is like premonition... actually that dream was premonition partially. I usually do not control what I am in and I rather try to have a more clear view on things I am "seeing" in the dream... I am just curious about things in the dream. Seems so unrealistic and still, I can look at it with my full attention...

HI! This is a very interesting topic you brought up, and I have part of the answer!:) While reading Robert Waggoner's book: Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self, I read an entire chapter on premonition dreams! And through a series of experiments, robert waggoner as well as others could indeed receive future non-local information! So yes, its very possible. Whats more, is you can test it yourself in a multiple of ways. Either ask the dream characters or the dream itself a simple question you can easily find the answer to in real life, and then when you wake, remember their answer and see if it comes true. You will be surprised to find out how accurate about the future your dreams can really be ;)
Also I wouldnt reccomend influencing dream characters. They derserve respect, as no one can be sure exactactly who and what they are. I personally believe, when we dream we travel to the 4th dimension, and not everything there is simpily our mindless creations to be controlled and abused! Instead of influencing a DC, try having a conversation with them. Be open to anything and everything and be sure to ask them to clarify if they give you a confusing reply!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”