When Characters show an interest in you?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Lewisfranklin

When Characters show an interest in you?

Postby Lewisfranklin » 18 Mar 2013 01:39

Hey guys last night I had a dream,
Its all crazy and honestly hard to remember, lets just say there was a concert going on in a swimming pool? haha, parts were lucid but I remember how easy it was to be pulled back into my normal dream state due to how much was actually going on around me. I found it hard to hang on to lucidity.

Basically this is just based on two dream characters, I am not sure if I was lucid when I spoke to them but they seem to have represented something very unusual as despite how many people I met in my dream (You know at the dream concert) it seemed these two faces have stuck with me without having to write in my dream diary about them (Which I will do soon)

I don't know much behind them but one was a man, blonde hair I would say a young adult? he was wearing an incredible red outfit which resembled the character from my favorite TV show The Legend of Korra as he was wearing 'General Iroh's' attire. I remember we spoke, ugh its so hard to remember what he said. It was like he was telling me the usual random dream dialog but he was hiding something from me. I remember he told me where to go and where to sit in the concert but I remember I asked him different off topic things to try and figure out what it is that he is keeping from me.

Unfortunately he never told me as the next thing I knew, I was in the front row of the concert watching a band I don't remember? Dreams really can confuse me haha :) Next there was a girl, not sure how old but she was very pretty, long brown hair and a beautiful smile. I remember her the most haha! but I remember she turned and looked at me for no reason and started talking to me about off topic things, is that normal? for a Dream character to seem to want to know more about you?

It's all quite confusing and unfortunately I don't remember much as I remember only small key points from at least three dreams last night. My lucidity could use some extra work clearly as I wasn't fully in control of what was happening. But what do you guys think? is there something these characters were not telling me? and how comes their faces out of the millions (and I mean millions!) of faces of dream characters I saw, only two remain clear?

taniaaust1

Re: When Characters show an interest in you?

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Mar 2013 11:39

The girl probably stood out to you due to her smile and being attractive to you. Its like driving down the road in real life and a boy spots a pretty girl, that girl is bound to stand out more then the other people walking down the street :D

and the guy probably stood out to you as you thought he was hiding something from you. That would of made you pay more attention to him.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Lewisfranklin

Postby Lewisfranklin » 18 Mar 2013 18:23

taniaaust1 wrote:The girl probably stood out to you due to her smile and being attractive to you. Its like driving down the road in real life and a boy spots a pretty girl, that girl is bound to stand out more then the other people walking down the street :D

and the guy probably stood out to you as you thought he was hiding something from you. That would of made you pay more attention to him.

I guess your right haha :) but still I never did find out what he was hiding from me. And I still don't understand why the girl was asking me questions when I was trying to watch the concert!

R99

Postby R99 » 24 Mar 2013 16:35

maybe u paid more attention to her. :)
I see the Truth now.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 09 Apr 2013 18:43

Lewisfranklin wrote:Hey guys last night I had a dream,
Its all crazy and honestly hard to remember, lets just say there was a concert going on in a swimming pool? haha, parts were lucid but I remember how easy it was to be pulled back into my normal dream state due to how much was actually going on around me. I found it hard to hang on to lucidity.

Basically this is just based on two dream characters, I am not sure if I was lucid when I spoke to them but they seem to have represented something very unusual as despite how many people I met in my dream (You know at the dream concert) it seemed these two faces have stuck with me without having to write in my dream diary about them (Which I will do soon)

I don't know much behind them but one was a man, blonde hair I would say a young adult? he was wearing an incredible red outfit which resembled the character from my favorite TV show The Legend of Korra as he was wearing 'General Iroh's' attire. I remember we spoke, ugh its so hard to remember what he said. It was like he was telling me the usual random dream dialog but he was hiding something from me. I remember he told me where to go and where to sit in the concert but I remember I asked him different off topic things to try and figure out what it is that he is keeping from me.

Unfortunately he never told me as the next thing I knew, I was in the front row of the concert watching a band I don't remember? Dreams really can confuse me haha :) Next there was a girl, not sure how old but she was very pretty, long brown hair and a beautiful smile. I remember her the most haha! but I remember she turned and looked at me for no reason and started talking to me about off topic things, is that normal? for a Dream character to seem to want to know more about you?

It's all quite confusing and unfortunately I don't remember much as I remember only small key points from at least three dreams last night. My lucidity could use some extra work clearly as I wasn't fully in control of what was happening. But what do you guys think? is there something these characters were not telling me? and how comes their faces out of the millions (and I mean millions!) of faces of dream characters I saw, only two remain clear?

In Robert Waggoner's book Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self, he discusses this exact subject in deatail. Normally, DCs pay little attention to the dreamer, and we must actively seek their attention, however Robert Waggoner reports multiple cases of the rare instance, where DCs seek the dreamer out and grab their attention. This is somthing similar to what its happened to you, and ill tell you that anytime one is lucky enough to have a DC seek them out, it means they have somthing important to teach you. Its a shame you couldnt become fully lucid and actively seek out the deatails better, that man or girl no doubt had some powerful inner truth for you! :|

Return to “Dream Characters”