LD applications

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: LD applications

Postby HAGART » 09 Apr 2013 19:04

I find the normal, true-to-life stuff is so much easier to do in a lucid dream and is very rewarding and fun.

Water is fun. One time I was on a bridge/dam and I saw water about 50 or so feet below me. I jumped, felt myself falling (stomach in my throat like a rollercoaster) and I landed in the water with a splash as real as jumping into a swimming pool. When I got out my clothes felt as though they were actually wet and heavy.

I suppose anybody could do that in real life too, and don't need a lucid dream to accomplish it. But in all honesty, I probably wouldn't do that in real life. Only in a dream without consequences. I would worry too much otherwise.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Apr 2013 04:35

HAGART wrote:I find the normal, true-to-life stuff is so much easier to do in a lucid dream and is very rewarding and fun.

Water is fun. One time I was on a bridge/dam and I saw water about 50 or so feet below me. I jumped, felt myself falling (stomach in my throat like a rollercoaster) and I landed in the water with a splash as real as jumping into a swimming pool. When I got out my clothes felt as though they were actually wet and heavy.

I suppose anybody could do that in real life too, and don't need a lucid dream to accomplish it. But in all honesty, I probably wouldn't do that in real life. Only in a dream without consequences. I would worry too much otherwise.

In my last LD a couple of days or so ago, I was at a swimming pool. As Im basically housebound due to illness, I ended up deciding for a time to just enjoy being at the pool with a bunch of DCs who were having such fun there too. I had a great time (till I got bored of the pool and wanted to do other LD stuff).

All sick or disabled people should learn to LD so they can have the fun they miss out of in real life. I used to be a carer for a quadruplegic guy.. I was hoping we could become good enough friends for me to teach him about LD but that never happened (he was a nasty guy). LD could have huge applications for peoples emotional health.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

1994df

Postby 1994df » 12 Apr 2013 04:06

my first ld i became lucid by being some one els i had i giant crush on a girl who litterally never knew i existed but i remember looking into a mirror and i had black hair i bigger chin and a soft face when i relised i was her and i was dreaming i woke up immedietly i was excited i had a ld but sad it was so short i still have no clue why i was her

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 12 Apr 2013 15:51

This is indeed an interesting topic! :)
Personally, I feel the applications of LD are limitless and endless. I suppose though, my main purpose is to experience esoteric concepts and evolve spirutaly through LD. But I enjoy living out impossible fantasies as well. Plus there's solving waking life problems through my LD, as well communicating with spirits and angels, and more! The world of lucid dreaming is truly limitless and endless :)

However, for a short term goal I plan to accomplish soon, I shall meet Metatron! :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”