new guy needs to know if there is problem w/ recall

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
jak5C0lon

new guy needs to know if there is problem w/ recall

Postby jak5C0lon » 22 Aug 2011 01:43

Hello there everyone my name is Shawn and 2 weeks ago I set out to Lucid dream, so far I am still working on my Dream Recall, but have not experienced a lucid dream yet. It has been interesting looking back at some of the dreams I have had. On that note, I noticed an odd delay with my Recall. I Wake up in the morning and try to remember my dream on my own, but it doesn't come back. About half an hour later something will remind me of my dream and several details come rushing back. Like this morning I was watching the discovery channel and I suddenly remember a dream where I see a wolf attack a fox. Is this Delay in recall normal?

JustMe0

Re: new guy needs to know if there is problem w/ recall

Postby JustMe0 » 22 Aug 2011 05:18

Everybody remembers stuff differently- the important thing is that you remember, right? :D

Mewie

Postby Mewie » 22 Aug 2011 06:08

Some times that happens to me too. I guess that is pretty normal.

By the way, welcome! :D
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

opkluu

Postby opkluu » 03 Sep 2011 03:07

Same thing happens to me too!

Usually, Im taking a shower and thinking about my day, or just daydreaming, and I'll randomly remember xD

shawn

Postby shawn » 03 Sep 2011 07:50

The same here and you got my middle name anyways i have delays i usually do something or look at something then the flashbacks came from no where and then you remember the dream

ChaosGod

Postby ChaosGod » 13 Nov 2011 16:35

Hi everyone!

I have been trying to induce a lucid dream for about 2 weeks now and last night it finally happened!! I was so excited I made a loop in the air (inside the room). But anyway that's offtopic. When I woke up I had to do something real quick. It was only after I did it that I started remembering my lucid dream. I needed a minute to recall everything and then I wrote it down in my journal. After the lucid dream I had 1 or 2 more before waking up.

So, is this normal or my dream wasn't really lucid? I read some posts and I saw people asking about semi-lucid dreams. Is mine like that or is it just that I'm unexperienced?

Return to “For Beginners”