try this

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

try this

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2011 20:11

got lucid last night and was outside in my yard. I wandered over to a fence and grabbed the wire to jump over it and it separated and I was then hanging on the end. Next I started swinging on the wire and was going round and round and the wire was getting longer and longer like a big thread. The scene changed from my yard to basic images and then just coloured shapes and ended up like being swung around in space in massive circles. I was moving in energy and light and had the feeling of speed it was just awesome and wicked fun. In the end I let go and went flying and into a dream scene.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

rdubya

Re: try this

Postby rdubya » 22 Aug 2011 21:49

haha ya traveling fast is really fun. Swinging sounds interesting, sounds like it lets your mind choose the place to go to!

Peter

Re: try this

Postby Peter » 23 Aug 2011 01:33

it still makes me feel good as I was spinning so fast that the dream just shattered to bits and then I let go and into another. Will try that one again, it sure beats just spinning or closing and opening eyes

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”