What can I do once I become lucid in a setting with several

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
jaquiliana

What can I do once I become lucid in a setting with several

Postby jaquiliana » 11 Apr 2013 13:12

It's happened to me before that, upon becoming lucid in a setting with several DCs, they tend to notice and recognize my actions, and act cruely. For instance, last night I gained lucidity, in a room with a professor of mine, and once I stated "clarity now" and started attempting things, he punched me straight in the face.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

LucidLink

Re: What can I do once I become lucid in a setting with seve

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 13:49

I've read about DCs acting positively to the dreamer becoming lucid, but never in a negative way like that. I can only assume it has something to do with how you personally view lucid dreaming, and the best way to solve this is to reflect internally on what waking mental blocks could be causing you to create negative DCs like that.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 Apr 2013 17:22

Yes for me it was the first time when i have got my first LD. I was with my brother and another man when i became lucid. Everytime i was doing crazy things, everyone was watching. There a moment that i thought; '' people look so real, if it was reality and im making crazy things, i will be so ashame :oops: '', but thanks reality checks which has show me that this world is not real.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Apr 2013 00:53

jaquiliana wrote: For instance, last night I gained lucidity, in a room with a professor of mine, and once I stated "clarity now" and started attempting things, he punched me straight in the face.

oh :lol: , yeah that would be a problem.. did it hurt?

Its either your subconciousnesses symbolic creation of your waking life eg if in real life you are having issues with others pushing you about etc (not necessarily literally), if you are innerly feeling like someones attacking you or giving you a hard time in real life

OR
as the other said.. you have some block your waking thoughts are creating which is then manifesting throu the subcconsciousness in this way. eg if you are now thinking this may happen, it may keep happening is an example of a block which could now be in place, due to your waking mind thinking which could manifest in this manner.

Either way it dont matter as if you have enough waking awareness in your LD you can take control of the situation.. stand up to the DC in your dream and stop this from occurring. (you could change the DC who harrasses you into a chicken or something).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”