MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT WEIRD NIGHTTIME STUFF

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ender_brine

MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT WEIRD NIGHTTIME STUFF

Postby Ender_brine » 31 Mar 2013 06:15

Hey thanks all for helping me out before :) but I have a few more questions!

My B6 pills aren't really helping me at all. I take them 1-2 hours before sleep, but lately I've tried right before bed. Neither of which enhance my dreams at all. If anything, they're dulling my dreams. (Note: I take a 200mg dose each time. Its either that, or 300mg. No perfect 250 for me.) What am I doing wrong?

Next. My dream recall has gone down the crapper. It left me after I had a lucid dream and didn't record it in my dream journal. The dream was too stretched out and I could only remember a few bits of it, so I deemed it unworthy of being recorded. Then, BAM. No dream recall. What's up with that?

And finally, what's the best way for inexperienced oerionauts like myself to learn to lucid dream regularly. CAT method seems weird, WBTB never helps at all, WILD is too advanced, and MILD is out of my control. Any tried-and-true suggestions. Thanks!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

tea

Re: MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT WEIRD NIGHTTIME STUFF

Postby tea » 31 Mar 2013 17:42

maybe taking the pills after 4-5 hours of sleep could help - that's what rebecca says about calea z capsules. have you tried that out?

can't say anything about your dream recall atm - you're keeping a dream journal, right?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 31 Mar 2013 22:46

Ender_brine wrote:My dream recall has gone down the crapper. It left me after I had a lucid dream and didn't record it in my dream journal. The dream was too stretched out and I could only remember a few bits of it, so I deemed it unworthy of being recorded. Then, BAM. No dream recall. What's up with that?

One of the reasons why keeping a dream journal is important, is that it sends the message to your subconsciousness that your dreams are important to you and that you wish to remember them. By deeming a dream "unworthy" you may of sent the message to your subconsciousness that your dreams arent important to you... so possibly hence now the memory issues.

It may be even more important to start recording the dreams you dont remember well. When we do this.. often we will start to remember more of those dreams. It is sending the subconscious a strong message of "I are wanting to remember my dreams".
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 31 Mar 2013 22:49

Ender_brine wrote:My B6 pills aren't really helping me at all. I take them 1-2 hours before sleep, but lately I've tried right before bed. Neither of which enhance my dreams at all. If anything, they're dulling my dreams. (Note: I take a 200mg dose each time. Its either that, or 300mg. No perfect 250 for me.) What am I doing wrong?

You probably arent doing nothing wrong with that. Everyone is different with this stuff and what works for some will not work for others.

Ender_brine

Postby Ender_brine » 11 Apr 2013 13:28

tea wrote:maybe taking the pills after 4-5 hours of sleep could help - that's what rebecca says about calea z capsules. have you tried that out?

can't say anything about your dream recall atm - you're keeping a dream journal, right?

Yea I keep a dream journal. But I haven't touched it in about a month.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Apr 2013 00:15

You've got to go back now to convince your subconciousnesses that your dreams are important to you so it can help you to remember them.

Put your dream journal by your bed with a pencil/pen, write the date on the top of the page before you go to sleep so its all ready to be written into. When you wake up.. write something into it.. even if its how you've woken up feeling.

Return to “For Beginners”