some dreams should not be lucid

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
mia

some dreams should not be lucid

Postby mia » 11 Apr 2013 23:54

Ok. So no new LD to report, but an interesting non-lucid dream last night. I struggled to remember last night's dreams, but managed a fragment.
In my dream I was discussing lucid dreams with dream characters. It was quite a discussion, of which, I sadly remember little. However, my journal entry, written while still half asleep, and while struggling to recall the dream, says this:

Dream figures talking about different types of dreams- tell me some are ok to be lucid- some NOT for lucid. They are not all the same. Different types of dreams. They explain this to me.

That's all. So. Is it perhaps true that dreams themselves have different forms and purposes; not the content, but their form and function?
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

LucidLink

Re: some dreams should not be lucid

Postby LucidLink » 12 Apr 2013 00:54

This is quite interesting! I believe in wisdom from dream characters for the most part, and I also believe there is no such thing as coinceadences! Which makes me realize, my semi lucid dream and your non lucid dream being on the same night, offer a very good explanation. I believe I understand my semi lucid pirate dream much better now! Truly I thank you for sharing this experience :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

mia

Re: some dreams should not be lucid

Postby mia » 12 Apr 2013 01:10

Glad my dream figure companions could help! ;)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”